Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:35 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:55 pm
Is this stupid war still going on.
For most people, yes. For the small minority of morons who still won't shut up about it, no.

Just do your best to ignore them.
been doing that since H-Hour. thanks for the tip though.

ive given up trying to get ge0 to understand how the site works. im ignoring him now.

Yes Nato, i know you said this before.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:36 pm
Or... you know... we could just stop commenting on his posts and @ing him. You've been taking his side in things way too much for me to believe you'd do any better in the fake leader position.
I've been pretty divided about doing this but I feel I should make a gallery post just, expressing the thoughts of everyone about this whole 'war contest' drama. Like, debunking the concept of 'leaders', saying what the featured board really is, or how 'dangerous' the contest really isn't, basically just doing a big fact check for the whole gallery to see. I figured I'd get a second (and probably third if anyone else wants to reply to this) opinion on if I should make the post or not.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:24 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Or... you know... we could just stop commenting on his posts and @ing him. You've been taking his side in things way too much for me to believe you'd do any better in the fake leader position.
I've been pretty divided about doing this but I feel I should make a gallery post just, expressing the thoughts of everyone about this whole 'war contest' drama. Like, debunking the concept of 'leaders', saying what the featured board really is, or how 'dangerous' the contest really isn't, basically just doing a big fact check for the whole gallery to see. I figured I'd get a second (and probably third if anyone else wants to reply to this) opinion on if I should make the post or not.
Nah. Just let Geo be, don't humor his incredulous madness. There's nothing we can do to stop him. Just let him talk and talk and declare war, he has no power unless we give it to him.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:26 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Nah. Just let Geo be, don't humor his incredulous madness. There's nothing we can do to stop him. Just let him talk and talk and declare war, he has no power unless we give it to him.
It's less about challenging his beliefs (That I gave up on.) and more of just spreading information to the rest of the gallery so they basically have something to rally behind. I don't want to humor Geo per say, rather just make it clear to everyone he's more of a troll than he already is because he doesn't actually have any power.

there has to be something we can do that we haven't done before to stop him. This is one of the reasons for my 4 month long (I think I kind of lost track) hiatus.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Like, debunking the concept of 'leaders', saying what the featured board really is, or how 'dangerous' the contest really isn't, basically just doing a big fact check for the whole gallery to see.
The only person who doesn't understand how it works (or at least pretends he doesn't) is Geo. And he's had it explained to him by... pretty much every sane person on the Gallery at this point.

It's really not worth the time or effort.

mrjustin412 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
I did this remember, everyone except ge0 believed me.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:15 am
mrjustin412 wrote:
Like, debunking the concept of 'leaders', saying what the featured board really is, or how 'dangerous' the contest really isn't, basically just doing a big fact check for the whole gallery to see.
The only person who doesn't understand how it works (or at least pretends he doesn't) is Geo. And he's had it explained to him by... pretty much every sane person on the Gallery at this point.

It's really not worth the time or effort.
which is why i gave up on him.

Again. We tried instilling rules in a place where we have no means to enforce them.

That idea is kinda doomed to fail eventually.

I’m kinda shocked we’re still even on this subject.

Return to “General discussion”