Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:14 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Oh nevermind I know now
site rules?
Rules of the internet.
What is the rule?

I explained what is Rule 14 in my last post but it was removed by the Mods.

AgentHellion wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:45 pm
I explained what is Rule 14 in my last post but it was removed by the Mods.
Ah. They are cracking down on the rules now.

hey, guy's I'm back. I'm sorry, I've been inactive. I've been busy and there have been personnel issues that had been going on and I couldn't be doing all that while worrying about this "war"

But I'm gonna try to do another WW2 post today

HaloODST59 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:55 am
But I'm gonna try to do another WW2 post today
Cool. I’ve been trying to get some custom MOCs and dioramas done but I’ve been super busy. At least thanksgiving break is coming up so I should be able to get some stuff done.

I think im going to destroy my wasteland town, to build a halo infinite themed diarama. Complete with cliffs and a little base. I may also turn it into a stop motion

Charlesdunn433 left does anybody know anything. All of his content is gone. All the custom figs and stuff like that too

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 pm
Charlesdunn433 left does anybody know anything. All of his content is gone. All the custom figs and stuff like that too
Well, he was a bit tired of what the gallery was currently and had a lot of problems trying to post his customs like the Dead Space ones. Which he decided to leave and look for other better pages to post his customs. He said that some weeks ago and he was going to delete all of his posts here.

Do you think he has a instagram page

Return to “General discussion”