Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
And how do you report spam?

The thing i want to know is when mega construx employees and mods step in and temp ban him or something to end the issue. He's costing them long time users who are leaving in droves. I mean seriously its getting to the point the users before my time of 2019 will all be gone and my account becomes one of the older gallery old breeds who post quality work every few days/weeks and not the spam of lower quality posts the younger users have been posting. I want to look at great builds and customs and large army bases like the old breed made in the past. Like users who have table sized unsc bases which showed how dedicated to this hobby they were. The halo line needs more of the collectible sets of old which brought people in like the red vs blue sets and the bigger battle sets like the covert flood ops line which had the mac gun. Just my thoughts

Go onto there post and there should be three dots and that gives the option to report and why. The request then is looked at by mods and they decide. Thats how Hal and Slappy were taken down because of their behavior and the mods were also tired of dealing with their comments.

Thanks who. Im leaving the gallery not the forums. Mega will be getting a few dozen reports from of then.

WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:21 pm
Go onto there post and there should be three dots and that gives the option to report and why. The request then is looked at by mods and they decide. Thats how Hal and Slappy were taken down because of their behavior and the mods were also tired of dealing with their comments.
Well, some of us here are having the problem that we cannot report it because the system does not work. We will have to find a way to let the mods know about this.

I made a post in ask mega forums page. I hope theods there see my plea otherwise megas gonna not have a gallery if there's no one posting. Also I'm starting to think its a alt account for slappy or Hal based on their gallery comment on the contest planning updates. His count sounded just like Slappys coents did on your posts and in forums.

I just have to say with that all of Ge0b0x’s “war” going on at least he’s not on the forums.

RedThree wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:32 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:08 pm
RedThree wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:56 pm

There's a chat exclusively for gallery members on the server, so if you want to have a place where you can moan and groan with others in an echo chamber you've got a good choice!
Or at least that's how it was last time I viewed that mind-numbing chat room.
Cool. I’m wondering specifically if Nigel, Joe, Survivor, UnggoyZealot, etc are on there. And how do they verify whose on the gallery?
No Nigel, Joe is around but I don't think he's all that active, Survivor got banned after being, well, himself, and I think UZ is there? I dunno people have different names on the server compared to here.
“Around” is one way to put it.

I think face down in a nearby ditch is more accurate.

Frankly I’m surprised I’m still allowed in there.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:38 pm
RedThree wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:32 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:08 pm

Cool. I’m wondering specifically if Nigel, Joe, Survivor, UnggoyZealot, etc are on there. And how do they verify whose on the gallery?
No Nigel, Joe is around but I don't think he's all that active, Survivor got banned after being, well, himself, and I think UZ is there? I dunno people have different names on the server compared to here.
“Around” is one way to put it.

I think face down in a nearby ditch is more accurate.

Frankly I’m surprised I’m still allowed in there.
What do you mean?

Return to “General discussion”