Can we get a intervention in the gallery

Got a question? Ask it here!
The gallery is in need of a moderator as a certain user is driving people away with his "war posts" which have unending and don't seem to stop for another 2 weeks but that is probably not happening with the user commenting
"I might extend the War just because it's working, the people who don't like to post, are leaving. The show goes on... maybe to Christmas and beyond."
All this user is doing is driving away loyal long time users and new people who made to pick a side or abandon their new account because of this gallery "war" which has one participant who makes up the rules as they see fit. They also brag about being a highlighted user and how that means their posts are better than others. So please I beg of you @Yan_MCX or @Kevin_MCX please do something. The gallery is about to lose many users in the coming days because of one user going to far.

What we really need to do is ask them to fix the report button.

Myself and other users have been unable to flag these posts for the spam they are.

I can't even flag either its like he has a friend in the inside who disabled the flagging system

WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:22 pm
I can't even flag either its like he has a friend in the inside who disabled the flagging system
He probably does since all his posts are going through and my posts and comments trying to get him to stop hav not gone through.

WWIIboy wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:08 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:22 pm
He probably does since all his posts are going through and my posts and comments trying to get him to stop hav not gone through.
Same with me or they make me look bad

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”