Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
ratss454 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:36 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:02 pm
Yes, officially however I will still be coming to meetings and anything like that here at shrub as well as coordinate our movements
Well with your resignation the most you would be to do here is limited to consultation or suggestion.
your right, this will be subject to change then

Wetwork9 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:56 pm
Hello there
General Kenobi?!

Alright, may I suggest that you “prepare” for the phoney war, details on my plan will be given two days from the start of the operation

Wetwork9 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:00 pm
Alright, may I suggest that you “prepare” for the phoney war, details on my plan will be given two days from the start of the operation
Shrub Enterprises isn't throwing it's hat into this ring, though we'll defend ourselves as necessary of course.

ratss454 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:28 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Shrub Enterprises isn't throwing it's hat into this ring, though we'll defend ourselves as necessary of course.
ok, I'll abandum all planned operations

Wetwork9 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:56 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:28 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
ok, I'll abandum all planned operations
We have 200 pages on this forum!

All according to plan.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Shrub employees!

Is there anything that needs to be designed? A battle cruiser, an artillery peice, or just anything?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”