Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:24 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:10 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:10 pm

It does not have to be entirely tactical, it could just be used as an intimidation factor and as a way to break stalemates like that of which seen in WWI
It’s a good idea but only if we were at war. Also i think you mean the Ratte tank. The Maus was actually built but was around 3.5 times the size of an m1-Abrams while the Ratte would be 16 times heavier than the Abrams. Since the tank was never built it is hard to get a accurate size comparison against the Abrams but there is no doubt that it would be bigger. A lot bigger.
Yeah, what you said, my mistake. Oh and your forgetting that we are an weapons manufacturer too, and the UNSC and ONI I hear is looking for something to add to their arsenal

I wouldn't say that we're a weapons manufacturer, for that would imply we're trying to sell such items for monetary gain. Though we do experiment with new vehicle/equipment designs for use by our own staff and associates.

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 pm
I wouldn't say that we're a weapons manufacturer, for that would imply we're trying to sell such items for monetary gain. Though we do experiment with new vehicle/equipment designs for use by our own staff and associates.
But not tanks. That would violate every treaty ever made between us.

But slap a bush on top and call it a collaboration!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:01 pm
ratss454 wrote:

Veto

Murple wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:26 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

Veto
Yeeto

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:05 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:26 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:

Veto
Yeeto
Deto

THEranger01 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:17 pm
Dorito
That's a certified pro gamer move.

THEranger01 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:17 pm
Dorito
chiefo

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”