Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
Murple wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:59 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:50 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 pm
Aight wetwork. Is this some declaration of war?
I do not want bush/shrub war 2. I will not build any prototypes of this tonk
If another war starts it would be all out war (yes like the battlefield 2042 reveal trailer).

ratss454 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:24 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 pm
Guys I just got the best idea ever! We should start manufacturing a super power heavy tank! Sort of like the German mouse from WWII but actually good. The tank’s main cannon shall be a compact MAC gun capable of firing 3 MAC rounds before reloading. To it’s two sides shall be mounted two large archer missile pods for both air and ground targets, along with four AA guns on each side. In the front and back of the tank shall be two average scorpion turrets integrated into the four meter thick titanium A armor plating. Inside shall be barracks, long range radio stations, a command table in the middle of the tank with full holographic tactical displays and two AIs to run the place. All of which are powered by the two state of the art, heavy duty, Shrub X ship engines. And the best part? It shall be known and feared throughout all known space as (insert drum roll here) … The Shrub-A-Dub-Dub!
That would put the mammoth to shame in a hurry, though logistically such a unit would be difficult to deploy in most tactical scenarios.

I does not have to be entirely tactical, it could just be used as an intimidation factor and as a way to break stalemates like that of which seen in WWI

Wetwork9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:10 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Wetwork9 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 pm
Guys I just got the best idea ever! We should start manufacturing a super power heavy tank! Sort of like the German mouse from WWII but actually good. The tank’s main cannon shall be a compact MAC gun capable of firing 3 MAC rounds before reloading. To it’s two sides shall be mounted two large archer missile pods for both air and ground targets, along with four AA guns on each side. In the front and back of the tank shall be two average scorpion turrets integrated into the four meter thick titanium A armor plating. Inside shall be barracks, long range radio stations, a command table in the middle of the tank with full holographic tactical displays and two AIs to run the place. All of which are powered by the two state of the art, heavy duty, Shrub X ship engines. And the best part? It shall be known and feared throughout all known space as (insert drum roll here) … The Shrub-A-Dub-Dub!
That would put the mammoth to shame in a hurry, though logistically such a unit would be difficult to deploy in most tactical scenarios.

It does not have to be entirely tactical, it could just be used as an intimidation factor and as a way to break stalemates like that of which seen in WWI

Bmatt123 wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:
It is not ment to be a declaration of war, but a show of Shrub’s super power. I also see this as a way to make our way into the private army business if aloud and necessary of course sir

Wetwork9 wrote:
Wetwork9 wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

It does not have to be entirely tactical, it could just be used as an intimidation factor and as a way to break stalemates like that of which seen in WWI
It’s a good idea but only if we were at war. Also i think you mean the Ratte tank. The Maus was actually built but was around 3.5 times the size of an m1-Abrams while the Ratte would be 16 times heavier than the Abrams. Since the tank was never built it is hard to get a accurate size comparison against the Abrams but there is no doubt that it would be bigger. A lot bigger.

Wetwork9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:13 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:
It is not ment to be a declaration of war, but a show of Shrub’s super power. I also see this as a way to make our way into the private army business if aloud and necessary of course sir
All I’m saying is that last time I tried to design a Bush weapon system, Survivor11 aimed an Anti-Planetary weapon at me from across the universe and told me no. Do you really want the entirety of the Nargonian fleet to end up on your planet-step?

Wait, who are the nargonians? and do they have a figure?

SrgtGreen wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:27 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

All I’m saying is that last time I tried to design a Bush weapon system, Survivor11 aimed an Anti-Planetary weapon at me from across the universe and told me no. Do you really want the entirety of the Nargonian fleet to end up on your planet-step?
I had forgotten about Survivor hamfisting his OP faction into the action and basically declaring himself the winner like a kid claiming they're invincible during a game on the playground

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:24 pm
Wait, who are the nargonians? and do they have a figure?
They have the largest freaking army imaginable. Like several billion or trillion guys. SUPER OP. Ends all bush conflicts.
RedThree wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:04 am
SrgtGreen wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:27 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:

I had forgotten about Survivor hamfisting his OP faction into the action and basically declaring himself the winner like a kid claiming they're invincible during a game on the playground
Oh, I miss him.

I'm 90% certain that they're kinda like those lizard people from the elder scrolls.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”