The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sargentvik wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:31 pm
Gina shouldn't have been kicked out. Worst catering attempt ever.

Sargentvik wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:32 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
I think if it hadn't been for her offensive comment, she wouldn't have been kicked out. But then, it happened. Welcome back by the way !!

Did you guys see the re?view of the helmets? the dude hates the way halo reach customization works. Also he his were a bad batch. Wait... Is this guy slappy/halx?

Muto112 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:30 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
I think if it hadn't been for her offensive comment, she wouldn't have been kicked out. But then, it happened. Welcome back by the way !!
Ehh, maybe. Also, I'm not back. Just checking in on the crew.

Muto112 wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
I actually looked the “offensive comment.” It wasn’t anything offensive. She was comparing modern news censorship to a popular fascist stereotype.

Ironically, she was fired from the Mandalorion for it, and destroyed by the media.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 am
Muto112 wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
I actually looked the “offensive comment.” It wasn’t anything offensive. She was comparing modern news censorship to a popular fascist stereotype.

Ironically, she was fired from the Mandalorion for it, and destroyed by the media.
And yet Pedro Pascal is not held to the same standard, when he made worse (imo) statements in 2018. He won't get touched because he's the star, when people had already been wanting Lucy Lawless to play Cara Dune.

I believe Gina Carano could've been a bit... wiser, with her comments, but twas no reason to fire her.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:01 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 am
Muto112 wrote:

And yet Pedro Pascal is not held to the same standard, when he made worse (imo) statements in 2018. He won't get touched because he's the star, when people had already been wanting Lucy Lawless to play Cara Dune.

I believe Gina Carano could've been a bit... wiser, with her comments, but twas no reason to fire her.
well think of it this way............ no more Star Wars odst ripoff

Star wars doesn't have odsts. Odsts drop in drop pods. Cara dune a shock trooper was deployed by drop ships which deployed a squad or two with the use of that vehicle. Odsts don't deploy with vehicles as they secure drop sites for marines to bring vehicles to the fight. Odsts fight alone till marines and spartans deploy after.

WhoThCares wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:02 pm
Star wars doesn't have odsts. Odsts drop in drop pods. Cara dune a shock trooper was deployed by drop ships which deployed a squad or two with the use of that vehicle. Odsts don't deploy with vehicles as they secure drop sites for marines to bring vehicles to the fight. Odsts fight alone till marines and spartans deploy after.
*Angry starwars Stan spotted*

I'm trying out this camping thing people are always complaining about in games.
Honestly I don't see it, this just seems like a fire hazard. A campfire in a building doesn't seem that safe. I think I have some kind of smoke poisoning.

Return to “General discussion”