MOTU Mystic Mirror & Walkway of Elders Crystal Chamber

Got a question? Ask it here!
MEGA, wanted to ask if you ever considered the following ideas?

#1. Currently, the Skeletor heads have had random elements added to go along with the figures being released. Yet for Trapjaw, they looked like enhanced elements for Greyskull's laser turret and computer screen. And that got me thinking about ways that you could further enhance Castle Greyskull. I was wondering if you've considered putting together a Mystic Mirror in one. A Mirror that might fit into Grey Skull on either side of the secret door. There are two voids in this area that would accommodate this, or in the room adjacent to the throne by the hidden door, thus enhancing the game play of the castle.

#2. A "Walkway of Elders Crystal Chamber" play set that's built on a 90 degree pie wedge that could fit into Grey Skull when it's opened. It could have five bluish-green statues with columns in a circle containing crystal elements that could glow in the dark, and a printed element that looks like it plunges down into the abyss. Again something that would enhance an item already in existence and expand the Castle Greyskull play set, like Point Dredd does. It would be great if it could support additional elements. Maybe even another turret housing the laboratory or sorceress' chambers above it. Figures that could come with it could be a Sorceress variant with Greyskull Man, King Randor, or Orko. Villians could be a Discord Skeletor variant and his blacksmith Spikor.

But as I stated in my first response back in Aug of last year. Thanks again for bring this toyline to life.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”