IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
1 thing: THE DOOM SLAYER

rip & tear, my boi

I kid you not, this came to me in a dream last night.

Three words.

Mister Chief figure.

i had an attack/defense pack idea when i thought of this
Assault On Forerunner Tower 249.99 - 299.99
the figures in this set would 1 master chief with more scaring on his armor plus dirt with an AR , 3 Marines 1 with bulldog and 2 with ARs , 2 Brutes 1 wiith the magler and 1 with the shock rifle , 2 Grunt minors with plasma pistols , 1 grunt major with a plasma grenade and a needler , and a jackal with a plasma pistol and a shield

the set would resolve around a mid to high sized tower with connectable floors if you bought multiple there would be a small platform at the entrance with banished cover and a turret and the unsc would have a mongoose like in the AA gun set
it would come some muzzle flares if it wasnt uping the price beyond 300

i think it would have around 1900 - 3000 pieces

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:27 am
I kid you not, this came to me in a dream last night.

Three words.

Mister Chief figure.
I know mega would never do this, but it would be really funny if in any set containing a master chief figure there was a small chance of getting a mister chief instead.

Another Versus Packs

1. Atriox vs Spartan Jerome . Would include detailed figures of atriox and jerome. the weapons it would come with would be a brute shot , brute spiker or mauler or mangler and his hammer but bigger than the one in halo heroes, and 2 spike grenades for atriox , for jerome would be an assault rifle or a battle rifle , magnum , and 2 frag grenades plus theyre stands
aprox 50 - 60 pieces

2. Tartarus vs Rtas vaduum The Shipmaster from halo 3 Tartarus would come with his hammer a version that matches his halo 2 hammer , with a covenant carbine and a brute shot , Rtas vaduum would come with a covenant carbine a plasma rifle and a highly detailed energy sword
aprox 50 - 60 pieces
ps : the only reason why i didnt write down arbiter is because we already have a versus pack with him from halo 2

ANOTHER IDEAS
Special Versus Pack
Blue Team Vs Warden Eternal Price : 20 - 25
the first set with a warden eternal figure he would get his sword and maybe 2 crawlers or a soldier
the blue team would have theyre iconic weapons plus some extras : Assault Rifle , Oathsworn shotgun , Norn Fang Sniper Rifle , Dmr , Light rifle , Scatteshot , Binary Rifle , Suppressor rifle , 2 Frag grenades and 2 pulse grenades
Approx 150 - 250 pieces

Banished Troop Pack (couldnt think of anything else) 25 - 45
Figures : 2 Banished Brute Minors , 1 Banished Brute Captain , 1 Banished Brute Captain Major , 2 Banished Jumppack Brutes , 4 Grunts
Weapons and gear : 2 Manglers , 1 Brute shot , 1 shockrifle or maybe a ravager if the mold will be available , 2 Gravity hammers and jumppacks , 2 Spike grenades and 2 plasma grenades
Approx 200 - 300 pieces

Banished Phantom 200 - 275
Remake Of The Original But A Banished Version Since The Phantom Deserves A Remake
Interior one weapon rack for some banished weapons where the door to the cockpit would be something like the grav lift that was on the old one
Features : Removable roof as well as the roof of the cockpit , Doors on each side that would open by thirds
Figures : 1 Banished Brute Minor , 1 Banished Pilot , 2 Banished Grunt Minors , 1 Banished Grunt Major , Escharum A For Exclusive Version Of This Figure For This Set , And A Spec Ops Silent Shadow Swordmaster
Weapons In This Set : 2 Manglers , 2 Plasma Pistols , 1 Needler , 4 Plasma Grenades , 2 Spike Grenades , 1 RED Silent Shadow Sword , Escharums Weapons Which I Dont Remember What It Was Gonna Be
Approx 1900 - 3000 pieces

Another

Halo 5 Arbiter Vs Jul mdama 10 - 15
Would Include detailed arbiter and jul mdama weapons + 1 storm rifle, The arbiters sword prophets bane , one normal energy sword , 1 carbine , 1 storm rifle , 4 plasma grenades , 2 plasma pistols
Approx 50 - 85 pieces

Halo Heroes Series 14 Rtas Vaduum Shipmaster Figure With An Energy Sword It Would Cost from 10 - 12
Approx 20 - 25 pieces

I would love to see the following figures get made:
-Miranda Keyes (Why haven’t we seen her yet?)
-Ellen Anders (See below.)
-Rtas Vadum (Why haven’t we seen him yet?)
-Silent Shadow
-Engineer (I love the Huragok and I really want all of the aliens to get a figure. I would think a Virgil Hero fig would have happened by now at least. Please Mega, we need some Huragok.)
-Sentinels (Of all kinds. We need an easier way to get these other than the long gone Battlescape they were in. Maybe a Halo Wars 2 package that has them and Anders together since that is her special unit?)

A High Charity/Dreadnaught build with the Prophets of Truth, Mercy, and Regret. Maybe some Honor Guards too.

Call me bland, but I’d love just a Forerunner Spire/Beam Emitter. I know we have the Cualdron Clash, but just a good old OG beam emitter like the first one you run across in CE would be amazing. Have Johnson and some marines facing down some Elites and Grunts. It’d be pure perfection for the 20th Anniversary of Halo CE.

A Banished Scarab and Banished Phantom!

okay call me crazy but I would really like to see alot of different sets each set depicting a mission from halo reach or any other halo game

Return to “Halo”