IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Akul1996 wrote
Sounds a lot like the mystery packs, only labelled ones.
Think about the ODST's from the Metallic series droppods. These Mk-V Spartans could be in Two piece cryo-pods similar to the M-Series droppods, with individual paint details, like the shark teeth except all the Spartans have unique details and painted weapons

ParziStudios wrote:Akul1996 wrote
Sounds a lot like the mystery packs, only labelled ones.
Think about the ODST's from the Metallic series droppods. These Mk-V Spartans could be in Two piece cryo-pods similar to the M-Series droppods, with individual paint details, like the shark teeth except all the Spartans have unique details and painted weapons
When it's explained like that it'd make more sense.

sry man im a bit odd. i know its my dis-lexseya or how ever you spell it. im a slow guy kinda.
sry man. but ya thats what i ment. small packs like that for those guys

Roy-Focker wrote:sry man im a bit odd. i know its my dis-lexseya or how ever you spell it. im a slow guy kinda.
sry man. but ya thats what i ment. small packs like that for those guys
It wasnt the dislexseya that I wasn't understanding, it's the way you put your idea by saying small packs - that to me means mystery packs and not something like a drop pod or cryo pod or a mystery pack with a label on it. That's what was preventing me from understanding the idea, but now I understand it, I guess I could see something like that being made.

My "wish list"...

- UNSC Frigate - Halo-R-3 Era

- Covenant CCS Cruiser

- Game Accurate Covenant Spirit

- Halo- R-3 Game accurate Pelican Dropship, not like the Version 1 from 2010

- Green Warthog Transport - (with new suspension)

- Forerunner Guardian (obviously needs to be sized down)

- Covenant "Mantis" AA gun

- Halo -R-3 Scorpion

- Some more of the original ODST droppods we back in 2010-2012

- Golden Warthog

- Some LARGE structures

- Some kind of Block Box that lets you build MOC's

- A Spartan Abilities pack

ParziStudios wrote:My "wish list"...

- UNSC Frigate - Halo-R-3 Era

- Covenant CCS Cruiser

- Game Accurate Covenant Spirit

- Halo- R-3 Game accurate Pelican Dropship, not like the Version 1 from 2010

- Green Warthog Transport - (with new suspension)

- Forerunner Guardian (obviously needs to be sized down)

- Covenant "Mantis" AA gun

- Halo -R-3 Scorpion

- Some more of the original ODST droppods we back in 2010-2012

- Golden Warthog

- Some LARGE structures

- Some kind of Block Box that lets you build MOC's

- A Spartan Abilities pack
Uh the V1 is Halo CE/CEA, H2/H2A, H3, and the Halo Reach version (all of them are the 77 model only pelican which is different is the Halo 4 version which is the 79 model). But to be fair yes it could do with an update (basically a recoloured NMPD pelican)

I said a GAME ACCURATE pelican and clearly stated NOT LIKE V1

Halo CE Spirit dropship: figs include - Brute War chieftan (the gold armored one), 2x Brute bodyguards (dark blue brute majors), 4x Brute minors (H2A version). Weapons include a gold gravity hammer, 2x Carbines, 2x Plasma Rifles, and 2x Spikers.

Heretic Banshee - 1x Sesa Refumee, 2x Heretic Elites. Weapons include 2x plasma rifles, and 2x carbines.

Heretic combat team: 2x Heretic grunts, 2x heretic elites, weapons include 2x needlers, 1x Carbine and 1x energy sword.

Covenant Special Operations Unit (Combat team): 2x Grunts (normal single tipped tanks), 2x Elites, Weapons include a H2 plasma turret, 2x Plasma Pistols, 1x Beam Rifle (Original version), and an energy sword. (Armor colour for these should be black like in the original Halo CE and Halo 2).

NMPD Warthog (this time a normal warthog with a Machine gun turret), 3x helmeted troopers, 1xVISR Brute major, 1x VISR Brute minor, weapons include 2x Assault rifles, 1x Battle rifle, 1x Black Carbine, 1x Black Spiker (my reasoning for this set would be sort of crowd control and the turret would fire rubber bullets within the halo universe or it could be used as a proper warthog after covenant invasion as a sort of improvised defence).

They should make more Halo: Reach sets (i.e. Falcons, Reach - era Warthogs and Elites, Skirmishers, etc.) There should also be less of a focus on Spartans, Elites, Brutes and NMPD, and more on Marines, Grunts, Jackals and Drones. I would also like to see more structures, battlescapes, etc., as well as a Spirit or something.

Another thing that could be done is if all the old sets were remade with the new figures. I would like to see the Halo 3 Elephant remade, or the original Pelican.

The Flood also needs to be more common, as it was one of the two main enemies in the original Halos and in Halo: Wars.

juan_quixote wrote:They should make more Halo: Reach sets (i.e. Falcons, Reach - era Warthogs and Elites, Skirmishers, etc.) There should also be less of a focus on Spartans, Elites, Brutes and NMPD, and more on Marines, Grunts, Jackals and Drones. I would also like to see more structures, battlescapes, etc., as well as a Spirit or something.

Another thing that could be done is if all the old sets were remade with the new figures. I would like to see the Halo 3 Elephant remade, or the original Pelican.

The Flood also needs to be more common, as it was one of the two main enemies in the original Halos and in Halo: Wars.
Disagree with the less of the Elites, Brutes and NMPD.
1. Elites and Brutes are a main enemy and while not as common as the others they are in the covenant with large numbers, don't get me wrong I agree with the more of the other species however I'd rather it not cost an elite or a brute and instead why not just throw it in as an extra figure or replace a spartan (yes I definitely agree with less Spartans).
2. NMPD - I don't care if I'm one of the few who likes this line, it's the closest we're getting to any regular civilians any time soon, even if you don't want to turn them into regular civilians they can still be used as a military police force.

Also the falcon isn't a good example for more reach sets as we've already had 3 of the exact same build just with repaints and different figures (I have all 3 and there is no difference in the builds at all).

Return to “Halo”