IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think that we are getting new flood figures in 2020 because of a few reasons. One, we're getting a super cheap way to build armies of infection forms which could be to prepare us for carrier forms. Two, when people asked @Kevin_MCX
if they wanted to do a CE halo jackal he said that they used most of their budget for new molds in late 2020 which could be new flood molds. Three, if I'm not mistaken, the anniversary of Halo 3 is coming, so they could do flood for that. Four, people just really like the flood. And finally, Mega made a new flood infection form mold, so I think that they would want to get the most out of it and not let it go to waste.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am
I think that we are getting new flood figures in 2020 because of a few reasons. One, we're getting a super cheap way to build armies of infection forms which could be to prepare us for carrier forms. Two, when people asked @Kevin_MCX
if they wanted to do a CE halo jackal he said that they used most of their budget for new molds in late 2020 which could be new flood molds. Three, if I'm not mistaken, the anniversary of Halo 3 is coming, so they could do flood for that. Four, people just really like the flood. And finally, Mega made a new flood infection form mold, so I think that they would want to get the most out of it and not let it go to waste.
True, but you forgot to mention the fact that the flood are in Halo Wars 2 and will likely appear in Halo: Infinite. Those will likely require more infecty boi molds.

I would really like to see more base-like builds from the Halo Wars 2 sub theme. So I came up with a couple concepts for the banished.

1. Banished Base Brawl
-Based off the banished mini base in red
-Exterior has an area where you can connect the other set in this post
-Interior has weapon storage, energy crates, and an opening door kind of like a garage door (reason for it later in the other set)
-$79.99
-9 figures + 1 big fig
-2 banished brutes - both have brute spikers
-3 banished grunts - 2 have energy pistols, the other a needler
-2 marines - 1 has an assault rifle, the other a rocket launcher
-2 red team members Alice 130 and Jerome 092 - Alice has a detached mini-gun and Jerome has two sub machine guns
-Banished Hunter - The big fig in this set (I really want one)

2. War Council Counter Offense
-Based on the war council building
-Interior has a weapon rack holding an energy sword and a gravity hammer
-Exterior has the connectors to combine to the mini base
-$49.99
-5 figures
-Atriox's Chosen - Has a brute shot
-Banished brute - Has a brute energy rifle
-Banished elite - Has a carbine
-Banished grunt - Has a needler
-Douglas 042 - has a rocket launcher

A continuation from my previous post I said that in the mini base there is "an opening door kind of like a garage door (reason for it later in the other set)' Well that set idea is here.

Banished Brute Chopper
-Includes, well, the brute chopper banished style
-$10 set (like all the other scout vehicles)
-1 figure
-Banished Brute - Has a brute energy rifle

Second idea. The UNSC seem a bit outnumbered so, let's give them a Nightingale.

UNSC Nightingale Offensive
-Includes the Nightingale, the only Halo Wars 2 UNSC launch air vehicle that hasn't been made yet
-Includes 3 restoration drones
-$59.99
-6 figures
-UNSC pilot - Has a magnum (pretty much the same figure from the UNSC Hornet Blitz)
-Spartan Leon-011 - Has an energy sword (just to continue the trend of Spartans)
-Marine - Has an assault rifle
-Hellbringer - has a flamethrower (obviously)
-Banished Elite - has a carbine
-Banished Grunt - has a plasma pistol

Please, We need a halo 5 achilles and a halo 5 shinobi minifigs.

I posted this on reddit and got 100% upvoted

r/megaconstrux/comments/e1fhvw/new_halo_models_achilles_shinobi/

I have posted this several times before, getting a lot of support on this forum as well. Mega I know you have business needs and plans to meet, but with all the community backing I hope we can make this happen. (previous posts included tracker and scanner)

Thanks for everything you do

I'd like to see a flood combat pack, similar in style to the fireteam sets. It would be a nice way to introduce new flood molds, and because it would cost $15 like the rest of the fireteam sets, it would make army-building flood easy.

Included in the set:
2x flood combat forms (one human form and a new brute form)
1x flood stalker form (mainly one molded piece, similar to how mega made the flood tank forms)
1x flood carrier form
Accessories:
1x battle rifle (h2-h3 version)
1x brute spiker
3x flood infection forms, in place of grenades/sidearms that would be included in a regular fireteam set

Also included would be a piece of terrain, perhaps a forerunner structure like the one in the Promethean warriors set, covered in flood biomass.

Halo Heroes Spartan Naiya Ray

Spartan Ray from Halo: Escalation with Painted Assault Rifle, and alternate un-helmeted head.

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:45 am
Halo Heroes Spartan Naiya Ray

Spartan Ray from Halo: Escalation with Painted Assault Rifle, and alternate un-helmeted head.
^^^

Here's a set that's purely for my fellow army builders:

Name: UNSC Ammo Pack (reused from an older set)

Figures included: One massable figure (Marine, ODST, Pilot, etc.) + stand. The figure's colors are generic (jungle theme/desert theme/stealth theme/etc.) or game accurate (Halo 3 Marine, Sierra Marine, etc.)

Terrain included: Two large crates, one small crate, a buildable grenade rack (about eight or nine pieces including baseplate)

Weapons Included (not painted): One of each (Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Spartan Laser), Two of each (Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, SMG with Silencer, Shotgun, DMR with scope), four of each (SOCOM, Magnum, Grenade, COD knife in black or gray)

Accessories Included: Two regular backpacks (black, gray, or other neutral color), one radio backpack with black antennae (gunmetal gray) and one Jorge style backpack (same color as the normal backpacks)

Additional Inclusions: A different helmet (or other small armor change to modify the figure with)

Price: ~8-12 USD

Here's the logic behind this set:

One of the hardest challenges to overcome when army building is GAMS (Green Army Man Syndrome). GAMS is when you have dozens of identical figures. I'm not talking about figures wearing the same armor or being the same color, which is fine. An example of what I'm talking about is this: Imagine you have 50 New Dawn Marines; each one of them is the same race, has the same gun, and looks identical. While it may be epic for a few seconds to see 50 New Dawn Marines, the sameness of it all will soon wear on you.

The easiest way to overcome GAMS is to simply change little tiny things without changing the overall figure. For the New Dawn Marines, all you have to do is add in some variety to the weapons to immediately change the effect. That's where a set like this comes in. It would have a massable figure, obviously, but it would also have enough weapons to add variety to any MCX Army. It would also bolster your MCX arsenal too, which is a big deal when you realize that (even with something as simple as spilling a tote) MCX weapons are pretty easy to break/lose. Also, MCX has (in the past) have released figures with weapons from different factions (specifically looking at Spartans with Covenant and Promethean tech), and this would be a good way to outfit all of your figures with faction appropriate gear.

Something similar could also be done for the Covenant and the Prometheans. The best part is that the formula for this set is so generic that you could literally make dozens of variations by changing the figures and the weapons around. One Covenant pack could revolve around an Elite while the next one revolves around a Brute or a Jackal. Try it yourself; you can easily think up dozens of sets along this line.

I could write more, but this post is long enough as it is. Ask any questions you feel I didn't cover, and I'll try to answer them.

Return to “Halo”