Is a Delta wave happening?

Builds & Discussions
It seems the blind bag Alpha, Beta, and Charlie waves were being released about 4 months apart from each other. Based on the previous waves, it seems we should be hearing or seeing something about a Delta wave soon. Does anyone know anything about a possible Delta wave of mini-figures?

I know Mega Bloks showed some slides of the Hero single-figures for next year. I'm wondering if those are replacing the blind-bag figures. I hope not.

Ashtalon wrote:It seems the blind bag Alpha, Beta, and Charlie waves were being released about 4 months apart from each other. Based on the previous waves, it seems we should be hearing or seeing something about a Delta wave soon. Does anyone know anything about a possible Delta wave of mini-figures?

I know Mega Bloks showed some slides of the Hero single-figures for next year. I'm wondering if those are replacing the blind-bag figures. I hope not.
Uh Charlie hasn't even been released yet (least not over here in the UK, bravo series just showed up a few weeks ago)

AkulA1996 wrote:
Ashtalon wrote:It seems the blind bag Alpha, Beta, and Charlie waves were being released about 4 months apart from each other. Based on the previous waves, it seems we should be hearing or seeing something about a Delta wave soon. Does anyone know anything about a possible Delta wave of mini-figures?

Uh Charlie hasn't even been released yet (least not over here in the UK, bravo series just showed up a few weeks ago)
Charlie was released months ago in the USA

Arbych33f wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:

Charlie was released months ago in the USA
Well as I said its not over here as bravo has only just came out in the UK and probably the rest of the world or at least Europe.

AkulA1996 wrote:
Arbych33f wrote: Charlie was released months ago in the USA
Well as I said its not over here as bravo has only just came out in the UK and probably the rest of the world or at least Europe.
Kinda odd that the UK (and europe) lags so far behind. I'd expect only ~month difference.

Arbych33f wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
Arbych33f wrote: Charlie was released months ago in the USA
Kinda odd that the UK (and europe) lags so far behind. I'd expect only ~month difference.
Apparently 1 shop called the entertainer has charlie series however I wouldn't count that since the entertainer has nothing these days and lists stuff you can't find in their stores, or you can't buy from their website cause some items for some reason can't be delivered.
So yeah we over here are way too far behind with some newer releases.

Previous waves were found around the following times in the US and Canada.

Alpha - November '14
Bravo - January '15
Charlie - May '15

If the single-packs hold to a new wave every 3-4 months, we should be hearing about Delta wave soon. Maybe a sneak peak.

Sorry the UK is so far behind, but I'm just going off the North America release pattern.

There are pictures on Walmarts website that are under "Charlie Series" but show entirely new figures. Here's the description (since I can't post the link):
Reinforcements have arrived in the form of the Micro Action Figures Charlie Series by Mega Bloks Halo! One of eight new recruits, hardened veterans or alien marauders can be found in each mystery blind pack, each with their own detachable set of armor, devastating weapon and display block. In addition, two ultra-rare chase character variants may be found by lucky commanders! Each figure features a highly detailed, super-poseable design.

Mega Bloks Halo Micro Action Figures Charlie Series:
Age Range: 8 years and up
1 of 8 new recruits, hardened veterans or alien marauders can be found in each mystery blind pack
Each has detachable set of armor, devastating weapon and display block
2 ultra-rare chase character variants may be found by lucky commanders
Each figure features a highly detailed, super-poseable design
Master Chief in Mark IV (Official - From Halo Legends, like Fred-104 w/Booster Frame), Teal/Blue Orbital, Green Defender (JFO), Olympia Vale (Official), ODST (Possibly Buck or Romeo since Rookie and Dutch have been released and Mickey comes with the NMPD Pelican Set), Possibly Thorne (Blue Recruit with painted Forerunner Repeater).

They also show another set with a possible Kelly clone (can't tell), Noble 6 clone in Orange (Mark V/b), Dark Green Oceanic (like we haven't gotten enough repaints of this already), Purple Scout (Yet another overdone repaint), White Defender (Good new one), and on the covenant side, a Jackal with a Carbine (yes!), Possibly official Arbiter (Camo'd/ Transparent), and a Red/Purple Elite Ranger (New Articulated)

Armageist wrote:There are pictures on Walmarts website that are under "Charlie Series" but show entirely new figures. Here's the description (since I can't post the link):
Reinforcements have arrived in the form of the Micro Action Figures Charlie Series by Mega Bloks Halo! One of eight new recruits, hardened veterans or alien marauders can be found in each mystery blind pack, each with their own detachable set of armor, devastating weapon and display block. In addition, two ultra-rare chase character variants may be found by lucky commanders! Each figure features a highly detailed, super-poseable design.

Mega Bloks Halo Micro Action Figures Charlie Series:
Age Range: 8 years and up
1 of 8 new recruits, hardened veterans or alien marauders can be found in each mystery blind pack
Each has detachable set of armor, devastating weapon and display block
2 ultra-rare chase character variants may be found by lucky commanders
Each figure features a highly detailed, super-poseable design
Master Chief in Mark IV (Official - From Halo Legends, like Fred-104 w/Booster Frame), Teal/Blue Orbital, Green Defender (JFO), Olympia Vale (Official), ODST (Possibly Buck or Romeo since Rookie and Dutch have been released and Mickey comes with the NMPD Pelican Set), Possibly Thorne (Blue Recruit with painted Forerunner Repeater).

They also show another set with a possible Kelly clone (can't tell), Noble 6 clone in Orange (Mark V/b), Dark Green Oceanic (like we haven't gotten enough repaints of this already), Purple Scout (Yet another overdone repaint), White Defender (Good new one), and on the covenant side, a Jackal with a Carbine (yes!), Possibly official Arbiter (Camo'd/ Transparent), and a Red/Purple Elite Ranger (New Articulated)
Supposedly the top image is of the Delta series, while the second image is of figures from something new. "Icons Character Packs", which are individually packaged figures with VERY focused quality on paint and molds. I'm particularly looking forward to the Olympia Vale figure.

Just got 24 packs of bravo series and I just want to say if mega does something like bravo series again, where most of the figures are generic aliens and normal humans, that they should make the odd one out the rare one such as the spartan from bravo series. I got 4 of those Spartans and only 1 brute. The brute is the only figure from the series I didn't get a second of. Very disappointing. I don't usually try to go after the full series of these, but bravo was the first series where I wanted 7 out of the 8 figures (The monitor isn't counted as a figure in my views), and mega messed up by making the spartan common and the brute ultra rare, should have been the other way around.

Also for those curious to know what I got out of those 24 packs:
4x Spartans (disappointing)
4x Flood & Monitors (yay more flood)
4x H2 Marines (instantly doubled the marines under sgt. Johnsons command)
4x Storm grunts (perfect)
3x NMPD (wish I'd gotten a couple more of these)
2x Skirmishers (perfect again.)
2x Elite Rangers (wish I'd gotten another of these)
1x Brute Minor (Extremely disappointing, wish I'd gotten at the very least one more)

Return to “Halo”