CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...
ok.... Didn't know we had people auditioning for 'Im a celebrity get me outta here' or 'bear grylls' lol (pssst which show you auditioning for?) lol
Say wut? I'm actually serious, I did eat crickets

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...
ok.... Didn't know we had people auditioning for 'Im a celebrity get me outta here' or 'bear grylls' lol (pssst which show you auditioning for?) lol
Say wut? I'm actually serious, I did eat crickets
And both the shows I listed have people eating bugs n stuff in them (maybe now you see that I was joking)

Eeyup, I can see clearly now, the rain is gone (lol, I so wanted to do that!)

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Eeyup, I can see clearly now, the rain is gone (lol, I so wanted to do that!)
D: you set me up for your own joke?!?! You sir are evil. Are you sure you don't wanna work for the Alpine-Ghosts? Lol

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Eeyup, I can see clearly now, the rain is gone (lol, I so wanted to do that!)
D: you set me up for your own joke?!?! You sir are evil. Are you sure you don't wanna work for the Alpine-Ghosts? Lol
You actually set yourself up, I just happened to take advantage of it, and while your offer is tempting, I'll have to decline it, speaking of jokes, which of Santa's reindeer had a piece of starch on his snout?

I like the christmas idea psss get me a big present guys.

Assassinater117 wrote:Kool, and I got an idea for the comics J101, I was just putting up some Christmas lights and thought hey why don't you do a Christmas holiday special comic (similar to the thanksgiving one I did) but with all the team maybe giving each other presents, which could be like guns or ammo clips anything you want mate.
Kool idea. I noted that.

CaptainHolt wrote:I like the christmas idea psss get me a big present guys.
It's a great idea.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Assassinater117 wrote:Kool,

But if this thing is gonna happen, I'd think Red should be the guy who runs late and gets Akula or somebody a pair o' pants. Hey, it's the thought that counts! Am I right or am I right? ;)
Your RIGHT.

Anyone give up on the answer to the joke?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”