New Promethean weapon set located on Ebay.

Builds & Discussions
Hoping to see these soon, my local Walmart and Target are in the red for the smaller sets, all they got is a surplus of scoprions, hogs, n banshees. They're all out of blind bags, ODST Drop pod singles, etc and the twin sets all there is the elite/jackal n police.

Hope to see the legend single set series soon. need like 3 bucks, 2 chiefs and 2 thornes.

Saint_117 wrote:Scored 3 packs tonight in Walmart in VA. Was super excited cause i was not about to pay them Ebay prices. Had the same problem when i went to check out. They weren't in the system so they just manually entered them. Can't wait to find some more for me and the kids!!
Admittedly, [at least in these parts] the beauty of Mega Bloks sets is that you merely have to wait a while and they'll eventually be in healthy supply. I mean, I typically buy them at first sighting too but most times you can come back later.

Look at the AC Adewale set.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Saint_117 wrote:Scored 3 packs tonight in Walmart in VA. Was super excited cause i was not about to pay them Ebay prices. Had the same problem when i went to check out. They weren't in the system so they just manually entered them. Can't wait to find some more for me and the kids!!
Admittedly, [at least in these parts] the beauty of Mega Bloks sets is that you merely have to wait a while and they'll eventually be in healthy supply. I mean, I typically buy them at first sighting too but most times you can come back later.

Look at the AC Adewale set.
Unfortunately around here the smaller sets are harder to find or don't last long on the shelves so you have to grab them when you can. The bigger sets you can count on being around for a while but not all of them make it to clearance prices (which I'm a little torn on because while I do like getting the sets at half or more off I know it isn't a good sign for Mega that their sets are shelf warming so long that they end up on clearance .... and what's not good for Mega is not good in the long run for us collectors).
I have yet to see any of the new AC sets in central Alabama and I'm really wanting at least one of the new Knight single set but I'm not willing to pay extra or retail plus shipping for it yet.

Utah just got a few dozen of the new promethean and blue&white spartan packs at walmart. they are working properly via barcode.

Magnus913 wrote:Utah just got a few dozen of the new promethean and blue&white spartan packs at walmart. they are working properly via barcode.
I need those now.

Picked up two more Promethean sets at a Meijer's this morning after work.

Hicks_Royel wrote:I'll troop build that thing like crazy.
I'm personally excited for the Promethean Customizer, I've snapped up a couple Promethean Warrior packs and they need some more standard infantry...

Also, if a representative is still lurking, MOAR CRAWLERS!!!

I was fortunate enough to be able to buy multiples of the gunship at 40% off through various sales at a local store. Maybe not the best way to troop build but it worked.

Hicks_Royel wrote:I was fortunate enough to be able to buy multiples of the gunship at 40% off through various sales at a local store. Maybe not the best way to troop build but it worked.
Well that's just a plain good deal, but most of the stores I visit around my area are rather schizophrenic about what they stock.

Jang bricks just did reviews on the Promethean Weapons customizer set and Spartan armor set, check them out on YouTube

Return to “Halo”