IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Mega Bloks Tomb Raider anyone?

I was thinking Tomb Raider, Uncharted, or Deus Ex. Any, if not all of the 3 would be amazing, and would sell quickly

I know it´s imposible,due to [competitor] having the license,but no one has ever think about how cool may be a line of mega bloks batman ,with fully articulated batman and villains figures and incredibly detailed scenery pieces from gotham city police dpmt,or arkham asylum.
Even some cool sets based on the arkham series videogames.
I would love to see a high detail sculpted figure of Killer croc or Clayface,or even Solomon Grundy

How about a set of unggoy carrying a type 52 plasma cannon broken down for travel,Some of the Covenant fringe races and this will never happen but KIA UNSC and Covenant soldiers.

Mega bloks please make another battlescape they were awesome!!!!

Hey Mega Bloks! I have an idea for some new sets! Some ideas are some of the Tom Clancy games, such as Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and The Division. These sets would be really cool to see, and it'll be easy making them because some parts, if not most, are based on Call Of Duty sets.

I think they should make like some really cool robots (Or some mechs!) not like those KA-POW thinks.

Return to “General discussion”