"Girly" Theme Build-off

Tips & Tricks
Hey guys While i'm waiting for my Entries to full upload might aswel start a first build off since May.
The theme for this build off is a GIRLY build. It where you have to make a build that's a little girly. It can be based on a series mega already made (like halo and Call of Duty,etc) or you can make one based on other series (Like MLP, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Dora Explorer, etc)
Here's the rules
1. Nothing boyish in this build off; male figure is allowed
2. Halo theme girly builds is allowed, same with other lines like CoD,TMNT, etc but you'll be credit for making one based on a girly series
3. You can go as much entries as you want but only 1 of your builds can make it to the top 3, rest will be feature in Honorable Mention or Highly Commanded.
4. You got til October 13th to upload your entries (exactly 1 month from now)

Good luck builders. If you need any help, let me know and I'll try my best! There will be 3 winners and those who lost but made a build based on other theme will be featured in Honorable Mention and those who lost but made a build based on series mega made will be feature in Highly Commanded

Enteries

Princess Star Butterfly Wand from Star vs The Forces of Evil series
By thekiller2468

Haha cool idea!

I'll try and enter this weekend.

Jason-101 wrote:I want to see this- J5
I dare you to join in ;)

I'll make Dora ( this is so weird..)

Silenttakedown wrote:I'll make Dora ( this is so weird..)
It bounds to be weird lol. It's pretty much taking our building skills to the next level. Look at me, i'm pretty much a halo builder and I just made a Wand from Star vs The Forces of Evil lol. You can also try doing My little pony or such lol

Awww I failed. I really wanted to participate in this one.
There are just not enough hours in a day to do all the things i want to do.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Awww I failed. I really wanted to participate in this one.
There are just not enough hours in a day to do all the things i want to do.
Go right ahead mate, I'll say it's ends when I say it'll end

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”