New Destiny Armory sets

Builds & Discussions
I have an idea for 3 new destiny armory sets! It's desolate armor for each class, (one for Titan, one for warlock, one for hunter). And addition to that, each set should come with 1 exotic weapon and 1 legendary. Please add the Mida Multi-Tool to one of the sets, idc which but please add it to one. One reason I think this is a good idea is because TONS of people like the desolate gear. My second reason is that my in game character is a hunter with full desolate armor, and a Mida Multi-Tool.

Set 1: year 1 raid weapons/armor needs 1 vault of glass armor set for hunter, titan and warlock and all vault of glass weapons, and 1 Croats end armor set for hunter, titan and warlock and all Croats end weapons
In total that would be 6 figures and 20 weapons(including crux of Croat and vex mithoclast)

Set 2: kings fall
Would contain 6 guardians a normal mode hunter, titan and warlock and a hard mode harrowed set for a hunter, titan and warlock and all kingsfall weapons (normal mode and harrowed weapon sets)
In total this would have 6 guardians and 19 weapons(including touch of malice) and 6 kingslayer ghost shells

Set 3: Wrath of the machine
would contain full normal and hard mode armor sets for hunter, titan and warlock, and all raid weapons and 3 normal mode and 3 hard mode ghost shells
in total: 6 guardians, 6 ghost shell(3 normal mode 3 hard), and 11 weapons including outbreak prime

^^^ i really doubt they will make all raid weapons available gotta think realistically here

Return to “Destiny”