New sets in UK

Builds & Discussions
Hey guys,
When are the new sets out here in the UK, because I'd like to use them in a new stop motion video?

Rector131uk wrote:I'd like to use them in a new stop motion video?
Did you ever end up doing this stop motion video?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
I'd say no, haven't seen anything new COD-wise up here in the north of England.

AkulA1996 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
I'd say no, haven't seen anything new COD-wise up here in the north of England.
Sad...

Yup although just checking the Argos site now under COD (note not COD mega bloks) I saw the seal sub (£20), but that's bout it and I already got the sub for £5 more (plus p&p) from eBay. I'm waiting for the Harrier so I can snag a minimum of 2 or a maximum of 4 just because the harrier was awesome and the British government made a huge mistake scrapping them. I'm also waiting for the BTR (some think it's the 80 but I think it's the BTR-90) so I can again get a minimum of 2 (depends on sale prices on whether I'll get more during a sale) to boost what I call my Russian forces (desert gas mask troops boosted by any figure wearing black but doesn't have a seal dive mask on the head and Jungle troopers acting as mercenaries).

AkulA1996 wrote:Yup although just checking the Argos site now under COD (note not COD mega bloks) I saw the seal sub (£20), but that's bout it and I already got the sub for £5 more (plus p&p) from eBay. I'm waiting for the Harrier so I can snag a minimum of 2 or a maximum of 4 just because the harrier was awesome and the British government made a huge mistake scrapping them. I'm also waiting for the BTR (some think it's the 80 but I think it's the BTR-90) so I can again get a minimum of 2 (depends on sale prices on whether I'll get more during a sale) to boost what I call my Russian forces (desert gas mask troops boosted by any figure wearing black but doesn't have a seal dive mask on the head and Jungle troopers acting as mercenaries).

Just out of curiosity how big is your collection?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Yup although just checking the Argos site now under COD (note not COD mega bloks) I saw the seal sub (£20), but that's bout it and I already got the sub for £5 more (plus p&p) from eBay. I'm waiting for the Harrier so I can snag a minimum of 2 or a maximum of 4 just because the harrier was awesome and the British government made a huge mistake scrapping them. I'm also waiting for the BTR (some think it's the 80 but I think it's the BTR-90) so I can again get a minimum of 2 (depends on sale prices on whether I'll get more during a sale) to boost what I call my Russian forces (desert gas mask troops boosted by any figure wearing black but doesn't have a seal dive mask on the head and Jungle troopers acting as mercenaries).

That's a really good question.

jonnyfiyve wrote:

Well it fits onto Two big shelves ( I mean half the size of my room big, I dunno the dimensions).
I'll just list the sets I got:
3x AGR Drones (swapped some of the load outs so there's 1 standard with MG + Missiles, 1 with dual missiles, and 1 with all MGs)
3x Desert Squads (first version)
3x Alpine/Arctic trooper sets
2x Snowmobiles
2x Jungle Trooper sets (primarily for the extra pilot figs)
1x Seal team set
1x Seal Sub
1x Chopper Strike (Littlebird, and reason behind 1 JT pilot)
1x Tactical Helicopter (Blackhawk and the reason behind the 2nd JT pilot)
1x Coastal Intercept
Heavy armor firebase (M1A1 Abrams)
1x S.A.M.
1x R.I.B.
1x Motorcyle set
1x Nuketown
1x Exclusive Ghost figure
1x Sniper unit
2x Ghillie snipers
1x Juggernaught
1x C.L.A.W. (almost forgot this one).

-WW2(All of which are x1)-
Half-Track
Artillery Gun
Landing Craft set
Platoon Patrol

-Zombies(Again all are x1)-
Mob of the Dead
Tranzit Barn
Nuketown zombies
Prison zombies set

^ All sets I have at this moment in time.
And the 2 large shelf comment I actually have one big shelf and a medium size shelf and some small cupboard space which can be added to the length of the medium to make up the 2nd large shelf.

AkulA1996 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:

Well it fits onto Two big shelves ( I mean half the size of my room big, I dunno the dimensions).
I'll just list the sets I got:
3x AGR Drones (swapped some of the load outs so there's 1 standard with MG + Missiles, 1 with dual missiles, and 1 with all MGs)
3x Desert Squads (first version)
3x Alpine/Arctic trooper sets
2x Snowmobiles
2x Jungle Trooper sets (primarily for the extra pilot figs)
1x Seal team set
1x Seal Sub
1x Chopper Strike (Littlebird, and reason behind 1 JT pilot)
1x Tactical Helicopter (Blackhawk and the reason behind the 2nd JT pilot)
1x Coastal Strike (I think that's the set name it's one of those Russian mine layer boats from MW 3?)
Heavy armor firebase (M1A1 Abrams)
1x S.A.M.
1x R.I.B.
1x Motorcyle set
1x Nuketown
1x Exclusive Ghost figure
1x Sniper unit
2x Ghillie snipers
1x Juggernaught
1x C.L.A.W. (almost forgot this one).

-WW2(All of which are x1)-
Half-Track
Artillery Gun
Landing Craft set
Platoon Patrol

-Zombies(Again all are x1)-
Mob of the Dead
Tranzit Barn
Nuketown zombies
Prison zombies set

^ All sets I have at this moment in time.
And the 2 large shelf comment I actually have one big shelf and a medium size shelf and some small cupboard space which can be added to the length of the medium to make up the 2nd large shelf.
It's Coastal Intercept. I have that one, too.

^ Ah I knew I was close, I'm not good at set names unless I have the box or I'm looking at it on the Internet, hence why A.G.R is AGR and not drone whatever it was. Anyways fixed my post so it says coastal intercept.

Return to “Call of Duty”