He-Man in 'Nam!

Tell your own story!
After Skelator retired from being evil, He-Man was no longer protected from the draft. Soon Man-at Arms, Teela, and He-Man would find themselves in the Army fighting in Vietnam. This is NOT the series i'm working on with kingcastlesiger.
Feel free to suggest any ideas.

DarthGundam wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:14 pm
After Skelator retired from being evil, He-Man was no longer protected from the draft. Soon Man-at Arms, Teela, and He-Man would find themselves in the Army fighting in Vietnam. This is NOT the series i'm working on with kingcastlesiger.
He-Man, unlike teela, preformed amazingly in the marksmanship part of training and went to a sniper group on the front lines of the tet offensive.

*80s techno version of Fortunate Son plays*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:44 pm
Or skelator singing Black Sabbath War Pigs.

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:38 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:14 pm
He-Man, unlike teela, preformed amazingly in the marksmanship part of training and went to a sniper group on the front lines of the tet offensive.
He-Man didn't become a sniper, he ended up being in the infantry.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:44 pm
so just fortunate son then

Sorry everyone He-Man in 'Nam is on hold for now , I've decided to do a ww2 story which should be ready in about 2-3 months.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”