They're not there?!

Builds & Discussions
I hope many of you have noticed this as well as me but. I think there's a problem with the mega bloks updating the website. I have looked around at COD mega blok sets and I have realized that there are new sets on Google but not on the site. Why are the new sets on the mega bloks website. Please if any of you have noticed this please comment to this we need to know why they are not here.

Spartanz19 wrote:What sets are they?
Well there is the armored vehicle. The green hummve not the tan the green if you search the armored vehicle collector set you'll find it
There is also the desert tank set that is not on the mega bloks site. If you serve it up you as desert tank collected set you will find it. Please help me get to the bottom of this.

Could be but it won't show up on my phone computer or friends computer. Would you help me find out why please

I'm no computer guy. I just upload pictures on an iPad. XD

It's normal. The sets are very new and mega bloks just havn't upload their info to the site. Wait a few weeks and they will show up.

BTW, I already got the green hummwv and it's great.

I like that one, looks better than the last.

Oh thanks guys. Oh and by the way you two are my favorite people. So nice and respectful. Also PBR_40 said hi and he's in the hospital.

Thanks, why he's in the hospital? Sorry to hear that.

Return to “Call of Duty”