Achievements?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Could you add the feature where you could click on achievements and it would tell you what they mean?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:20 am
Could you add the feature where you could click on achievements and it would tell you what they mean?
This would be a very nice feature, given how sometimes I earn an achievement and I have no idea what I did to earn it lol

I don’t think anyone cares if they have fewer achievements......................

I always forget those exist.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:29 am
I don’t think anyone cares if they have fewer achievements......................
I don't..... its about the community......

I have a feeling achievements aren’t automated. There’s a few like 343 and 117 communications that I don’t have, but maybe should. My dashboard says I have over 1970 conversions, so I really don’t know what’s happening.

The site's been updated three or four times since Achievements were first introduced, so something probably broke at some point.

They work and not work. I got puply love and loitering but some like armor mod, and custom fleet i dont have even though i have custom vehicles and armor

WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:19 am
They work and not work. I got puply love and loitering but some like armor mod, and custom fleet i dont have even though i have custom vehicles and armor
If anyone deserves the custom achievements, it’s you.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”