Dollar General Exclusives?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I have been on the hunt for the new Halo infinite Mercenary combat unit and UNSC combat unit since October and I haven't had any luck. I have been to many dollar generals and I have not found these "exclusive" sets. I am guessing they have either not been released in the U.S yet or that there is a distribution problem. Anyway, I just wanted somebody to clear it up so I know what is going on :)

I would like to know this as well

Well they must be available somewhere in the US, because there's plenty of US-based sellers who have them on Ebay.

I haven't seen any US based sellers on eBay only Canadians and Chinese based sellers.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:08 am
Well they must be available somewhere in the US, because there's plenty of US-based sellers who have them on Ebay.
I've literally found three UNSC Combat Unit sets on eBay, two from Canada and one from China. I might be using wrong search terms but searching the set name seems to make sense to me.

That's great! I am not going to pay $35 dollars + tax for something that is literally listed on this website as $15. Unless said otherwise, I will assume that these are supposed to be released in the United Sates accordingly.

No luck on my end of the Midwest, either... it must not have ended up in America yet... Canada gets first dibs ig......

Slappy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:36 am
No luck on my end of the Midwest, either... it must not have ended up in America yet... Canada gets first dibs ig......
Well, I mean, considering MegaBrands is based in Canada that would make sense?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:08 am
Slappy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:36 am
Well, I mean, considering MegaBrands is based in Canada that would make sense?
It is not fair, so it does not make sense, socioeconomics impact the buyer market, and that reduces sales.....

Hey Slappy you might want to remember that for a time and still just maybe that the us canada border was closed completely because of Covid so if your a Canadian company you have to follow Canadian rules which means distribution is stuck in Canada till you can ship things out. Also the freight industry was hit hard in both Canada and the US so yeah let things catch up before complaining yeah.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”