Halo Infinite Delay

Builds & Discussions
Hi Mega staff,

Since Halo Infinite will be delayed until next year (we as customers don't know until which month), will the Mega Construx Halo Infinite line also be delayed as well? If so, will we be getting new sets that may be related to the previous Halo games? I honestly wouldn't mind that, but it would be nice to know what the next new line of Halo sets will be. Will it be Halo Infinite Sets continuing on even with the delay of the game or will we be getting some other sets while we wait for Halo Infinite to come out?

Thank you!

I'm also curious about this.

I understand waves and sets are planned out up to a year in advance, so it seems a bit short-notice to hold back the next wave of Infinite sets and create an entire new line of sets for the interim.

But I also suspect there's a mandate for Mega to avoid spoilers before the game comes out. So will certain sets have to be changed/held back to accommodate for the delay in releasing the game?

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:16 pm

I understand waves and sets are planned out up to a year in advance, so it seems a bit short-notice to hold back the next wave of Infinite sets and create an entire new line of sets for the interim.

But I also suspect there's a mandate for Mega to avoid spoilers before the game comes out. So will certain sets have to be changed/held back to accommodate for the delay in releasing the game?
Hmm. That is true, they can't reveal anything else past the 8 minute teaser we got in terms of weapons or vehicles.

Zarry wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:56 am
Hmm. That is true, they can't reveal anything else past the 8 minute teaser we got in terms of weapons or vehicles.
Well, no. The Banshee and Skiff didn't appear in that gameplay reveal. Nor did elite Ultras, the Brute Warriors, or the new brute rifle that appears in most sets. I was referring more to story spoilers. The only named characters to appear in sets so far are Hyperius, Chief, and the Pilot, with the latter two appearing in the gameplay and trailers.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:16 pm

That's what I was thinking, they aren't going to spoil more than what there is already until the game comes out. So that got me thinking what will be in store for us in the time before the actual launch of the game

Since we have the Halo infinite delay I don't want any more spoilers, so maybe we could have more halo reach sets because there is a lot of sangheli designs we haven't seen, as an example the zealot or the spec ops

zeolot wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:33 pm
Since we have the Halo infinite delay I don't want any more spoilers, so maybe we could have more halo reach sets because there is a lot of sangheli designs we haven't seen, as an example the zealot or the spec ops
I’d love more Reach sets, I got into Halo Mega Construx around Halo 4 times so I didn’t get much Reach stuff. I really want more spartans like EOD or maybe Security armor. Plus sets based on the campaign will be almost instant buys for me.

zeolot wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:33 pm
Thats not bad, tbh I missed out on alot of the 2014-2017 sets. I finally got back to mega construx now, so I wouldn't mind having more hogs like the rocket hog or gauss hog in the original color green/grey/black (with the railing design on the front of the hog). Only have one atm which was from 2009-2010ish :(

I agree, a rocket hog and some halo reach sets plz

Community Team
As stated elsewhere, there are no delays for the 2020 line, which is already well into production and/or in stores at this point.

We may have to make slight adjustments to our plans for 2021, but for the most part we're moving forward as planned.

In terms of where we are in development, our design team is wrapping up 2021 and starting to focus on 2022 right now.

Return to “Halo”