cod mega construx

Got a question? Ask it here!
so, since the new season for modern warfare are there going to be new cod sets?

Hopefully so, I'm trying to expand more on my COD collection. Would like to see the MW Price or Ghost up in my collection.

Cod line is dead right?
No new leaks. No new sets. Only the cod heroes series and thats it. Nothing new.

PunKRockeRz wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:21 am
Cod line is dead right?
No new leaks. No new sets. Only the cod heroes series and thats it. Nothing new.
They said thye had big plans for 2020. I bet things are delayed because the virus

basicusername wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:23 pm
PunKRockeRz wrote:
Cod line is dead right?
They said thye had big plans for 2020. I bet things are delayed because the virus
I hope the unreleased German panzer set makes it either late this year or the next few years after this one. The set looked pretty darn amazing; though a British Churchill tank would be an instant buy for me over the panzer, being honest with you, lol.

I have seen pics of a new weapons crate

OneShotW1z wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:14 pm
basicusername wrote:
PunKRockeRz wrote:
Cod line is dead right?
I hope the unreleased German panzer set makes it either late this year or the next few years after this one. The set looked pretty darn amazing; though a British Churchill tank would be an instant buy for me over the panzer, being honest with you, lol.
The German tank set isn't coming; they shopped it around to retailers and no one wanted it.

Kevin_MCX stated that we'll get one troop pack, one weapons crate, and one wave of heroes this year, every one of which is for sale or we've already seen. That's it for 2020.

CoD is a yearly release CoD is still relevant and will most likely remain as such.

I don't think the CoD line is being dropped.

"Lines never die, they just go missing in action, probably" - Rogue-Elite

Wlifter wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:54 am
OneShotW1z wrote:
basicusername wrote:

The German tank set isn't coming; they shopped it around to retailers and no one wanted it.

Kevin_MCX stated that we'll get one troop pack, one weapons crate, and one wave of heroes this year, every one of which is for sale or we've already seen. That's it for 2020.
when did kevin say we were going to get a troop pack?

Madeulook wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:41 am
Wlifter wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:54 am
OneShotW1z wrote:

when did kevin say we were going to get a troop pack?
It was in the comment thread under the Heroes schedule picture he posted in the gallery.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”