The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot

Tell your own story!
The Monster Inside Of Us

A story of deception, distrust and treachery. As war rages between ex-Covenant forces intent on galaxy domination and Insurrectionist forces who wish to see the UNSC perish against Humanity's fighting force, the UNSC is nigh to be defeated.

But, in the year 2572 the UNSC frigate By Dawn's Light is sent to investigate a surge of smuggler, bounty hunter and rebel activity on the small moon of Dorus.

Between the mysterious platoon of marines found on the moon, the shifty commander of Athens Company, the seemingly lost UNSC-ONI joint outpost and the appearance of an enormous Insurrection operation, what really can be the truth to this team of spartans?

Hi, guys!

So, some of you may remember this- my rather poor comic a part of the Mega-Verse.

As you can see (i hope, unless you clicked on this incredibly fast), I am planning to reboot. This reboot is NOT a part of the Mega-Verse.
Alas, i need characters. Characters that can be twisted around with, and given secretive pasts.
Others would go to the gallery for characters, but I will not fish through 14 pages of comments just fir characters.
So, I have selected a small group of forum members- people i've gotten to know. That way i san make their characters as realistic as possible
These are people i am offering a character position to:

Nigelninja11
Zarry
Spartanz19
JoeFilms
Murple
Survivor11

If these members would like to be in this, please leave a name for your character.
Thanks.

As well, please keep this thread on topic.
If you have any questions, please bold your question.

This will NOT be a comic. It will be a written story, usually posted to this thread.

I will have a few posts with the characters so to give readers a proper visual, as I prefer to have a visual like that when I read.

I like it! Can my character be called Murp? If you don’t like it, feel free to change it.

Murple wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:49 pm
I like it! Can my character be called Murp? If you don’t like it, feel free to change it.
Np.

I assume your armor type will be recruit, correct?

Oohoo, obviously I'd like my dude to be called Z19. Red scout, the usual. Could he be an ex-Unsc spartan turned insurrection?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:15 pm
Oohoo, obviously I'd like my dude to be called Z19. Red scout, the usual. Could he be an ex-Unsc spartan turned insurrection?
Something like that.

I'm planning on a traitor in the Fireteam, so perhaps that could be your character.

Idk... not revealing much heh heh..

I think you know my name.

Hehe, get it?

Because... Because You Know My Name. Like the song I used for Joe Wick 2.

What?

Liam Erickson. Any reach or Halo 3 armor is fine for me. Any color.

Nigel Thompson. You already have a framework for his background from FTG, but feel free to do what you wish ;)

He’s got 3 armors that’ll work for him.

Recruit, Black and Yellow.
Defender, Cobalt Blue.
Soldier, White and Red. (HHS9)

If you can’t do any of these, choose whatever :D

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:10 pm
Murple wrote:
Np.

Yup! Preferably red, and flame would be cool if you have it.

Murple wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:33 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:10 pm
Murple wrote:
Np.

Yup! Preferably red, and flame would be cool if you have it.
I'll just steal my brother's if i intend to have an occasional image displaying the story

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”