Coloring Office Comic Collection

Tell your own story!
Hey @Cinimod64, because you mentioned that you can talk to Joe on discord, and I've heard that there is a MCX discord server, I was wondering if you are able to add me to the server.
Also, can you post a list of the builders that are in season 2 (or will be) so that I can know who is who?
Thanks,
Thel.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 pm
Hey @Cinimod64, because you mentioned that you can talk to Joe on discord, and I've heard that there is a MCX discord server, I was wondering if you are able to add me to the server.
Also, can you post a list of the builders that are in season 2 (or will be) so that I can know who is who?
Thanks,
Thel.
Tell me what your username and number is for discord and I'll send a friend request post-haste!
And right now the only Builders are Joe and Z19. (I'm guessing you meant gallery members)

Somebody asked for a character description?

Michael is pretty chill. He favors dark jokes, but not too edgy. Enjoys gaming, music, and painting. Mostly a lone wolf but enjoys the company of his coworkers. Secretly hoards plushies.

Good enough?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Michael is pretty chill. He favors dark jokes, but not too edgy. Enjoys gaming, music, and painting. Mostly a lone wolf but enjoys the company of his coworkers. Secretly hoards plushies.

Good enough?
haha, that's perfect! That's actually exactly what I was thinking.

He's pretty chill and friendly, but every once and a while he'll say something pretty edgy and startle people.

I wish you were on discord so we could plan stuff, but I based on that description I should be able to make a good character introduction(the hiring process speech thing).

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:32 am
Spartanz19 wrote:

Good enough?

He's pretty chill and friendly, but every once and a while he'll say something pretty edgy and startle people.

I wish you were on discord so we could plan stuff, but I based on that description I should be able to make a good character introduction(the hiring process speech thing).
Have xbox?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:43 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:

Good enough?

Have xbox?
No tengo xbox. Tengo Wii.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:58 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:43 am
Cinimod64 wrote:

Have xbox?
No tengo xbox. Tengo Wii.
Me has wii. Wii has no comms department :(

I'll get working on a Discord account soon.

You should have an episode where there's a fire drill, but no one knows what to do except Sarge. The funny thing would be is that he couldn't tell anyone.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:26 pm
You should have an episode where there's a fire drill, but no one knows what to do except Sarge. The funny thing would be is that he couldn't tell anyone.
This is a great idea! I already have the story board in my head.

But his name is Sergey.

Lol. That sounds hilarious!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”