The easy loose of the legs in the hip articulation

Tips & Tricks
Community Team
I just had one of our Halo designers send me a home remedy on his to help as well! Check it out:

- Remove the leg
- Apply the floor cleaner to the joint using a straw or
- Snap the leg back in
- Wipe away the excess floor cleaner with a wet wipe
- Let the figure sit for 24 hours
- Figure should be good to go with tighter joints.

Hope this helps you out!!

Cary

Hi,
Now it is my third time that i have an issue with my figureer of cod.
The left side leg won't snap into the ball joint so sometime i move the figure the leg felt off.
Can you order bodyparts of a figure or you need to order a new figure?
My other juggernaut figure have 2 left hands .

Anybody know how to fix the leg that won't snap into the joint?

CaryMega wrote:Hey Alvin,

Any looseness in the legs could a production quality issue, if they are falling off or do not fit properly, you can always send in a request to the consumer service team about here: support.megabrands.com, although it looks like you might have some some temporary solutions from the helpful guys on the thread :P

-- Cary
Thanks Cary, but I prefer to fix my own figures, I don't want to abuse the mechanism. I will contact the request center If I really miss the parts.

asiancodfan1982 wrote:Hi,
Now it is my third time that i have an issue with my figureer of cod.
The left side leg won't snap into the ball joint so sometime i move the figure the leg felt off.
Can you order bodyparts of a figure or you need to order a new figure?
My other juggernaut figure have 2 left hands .

Anybody know how to fix the leg that won't snap into the joint?
I believe you can ask for a new figure in your case from the request center.
And , I would like to clarify, is that the leg of the joint is not deep enough to cover the hold ball joint of the hip?

Any looseness in the legs could a production quality issue, if they are falling off or do not fit properly, you can always send in a request to the consumer service team about here: support.megabrands.com, although it looks like you might have some some temporary solutions from the helpful guys on the thread :P

-- Cary
ONE OF MY FIGS LEGS (elias) is deformed but he comes in an discontinued set what do i do?

jackdawg444 wrote:

-- Cary
ONE OF MY FIGS LEGS (elias) is deformed but he comes in an discontinued set what do i do?
You should still be able to request a replacement http://support.megabrands.com

jonnyfiyve wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:

-- Cary
You should still be able to request a replacement http://support.megabrands.com
already tried it kept telling me i have an invalid number

Just found this thread through another thread and it's great information to know. Thanks guys for the tips!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”