Batman and D.C.

Tips & Tricks
Does anyone know of a person or place that I could get Superhero heads like Batman, Robin, Superman and others?
I would like to build these figures for my son while using extra Marvel Mega Bloks bodies. Please help, Bill

There are no DC mega bloks, so it looks,like youll have to maje your own heads, the Assassins Creed heads with some modelling putty should work.

Thanks for ur reply. I figured that there would be no easy solution. Time to make my own.

there is a toy line with heads similar size though the neck ball holes are smaller, needing to be enlarged.
I'm not sure if they are considered a competitor so I refrain from naming them. but I see them with action figs in the superhero section in blind bags. Among characters are BVS Batman Supes WW GA Aquaman Robin and more.

ShockDrJ wrote:I'm not sure if they are considered a competitor so I refrain from naming them. but I see them with action figs in the superhero section in blind bags.
Can you tell us which store you have seen them in?

I think ur talking about the 2 Mattel Mighty Minis figure lines which each have Series 1 and Series 2. I believe that Mattel owns Mega Bloks so I don't think anyone around here will mind u mentioning them. IMO, I think that those heads are too small to work on the Marvel Mega Bloks figures.

billgiff wrote:I think ur talking about the 2 Mattel Mighty Minis figure lines which each have Series 1 and Series 2. I believe that Mattel owns Mega Bloks so I don't think anyone around here will mind u mentioning them. IMO, I think that those heads are too small to work on the Marvel Mega Bloks figures.
Yes the MMs are what I mean. I do have a few of the WWE figs. I've tested them on some MB bodies. Though as I said, the neck sockets are too small to use without alteration, But I think the size looked OK. I'm no customizer, just a pop and swapper, so alteration techniques and sculpting are out of my league. TBH, I'm also using older MB heads on newer bodies. The Marvel heads seem to be slightly larger than the others, but I still use them. Though TBH I also populate my scenery with Skylander, HW MB figs, and CB DW figs. Oh and some goofy little yellow guys I use as robots. So I"m no expert on dimensional accuracy. Hope all works out.

billgiff wrote:I believe that Mattel owns Mega Bloks
That is correct.

Wonder if Mattel's new 3d Thingmaker printer will be able to make heads for Mega Bloks? Does anybody have any info on this printer and if you can control the size or scale?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”