Distribution is still a problem

Got a question? Ask it here!
Yep. Based on eBay, Canada and Mexico are the places to be if you want Mega Brands stuff. Or, at least, if you want to sell Mega Brands stuff at a considerable mark-up.

Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth.  We appreciate your
business!

Unfortunately, we're sorry to report that the manufacturer has notified us
that we will not be receiving any additional shipments of the Call of Duty
Mega Construx WWII Fighter Strike Playset (Item MTFWH38) you ordered,
because they have discontinued production of this item.  No additional
information was provided to us by the manufacturer as to why this
occurred.  Sadly, that means we will not be able to ship it to you and
have cancelled it from your order.  We apologize for any inconvenience
this causes.
---
So, thanks for that.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:45 pm
Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth.  We appreciate your
business!

Unfortunately, we're sorry to report that the manufacturer has notified us
that we will not be receiving any additional shipments of the Call of Duty
Mega Construx WWII Fighter Strike Playset (Item MTFWH38) you ordered,
because they have discontinued production of this item.  No additional
information was provided to us by the manufacturer as to why this
occurred.  Sadly, that means we will not be able to ship it to you and
have cancelled it from your order.  We apologize for any inconvenience
this causes.
---
So, thanks for that.
i think amazon has a ww2 fighter plane, but its been awhile since i checked

Checked that when I got the notice from EE.

Only through secondary retail and not for less than three figures.

$120.00 plus another $20 in shipping.

Mega and Mattel sure know how to support a scalpers' market.

Maybe we'll get lucky and China will start KOing whole sets. May as well cut out the middle man.

Thank you for your reply.  We are very sorry that we were unable to fill your order.  This was a decision made by Mattel.  Unfortunately, we did not receive any shipments of this item and we are not able to influence a manufacturer’s decisions. Mattel had to alter their production/distribution plans and could not make their promised delivery to Entertainment Earth.  We are not given the reasons for these decisions, so we do not have any specific information to share with you as our client.

We notified our clients the same day we received the new information from Mattel.

Again, our apologies for your inconvenience in this matter.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:32 pm
Maybe we'll get lucky and China will start KOing whole sets. May as well cut out the middle man.
They already have KO'ed entire sets as well as made us some completely new sets like WWII Tanks. Mega Construx could really learn from their Knock Off's. I'd like to see them both succeed.

The Pittsburg, California Target has a a decent stock of Pokemon, Halo, Magnext, and even a plentiful amount of Game of Thrones sets. I've just picked up the complete series of the Exosuits and completed the 10th anniversary Halo mystery bag collection. DD's Discounts have a smaller collection of smaller sets, and, once in a blue moon, a huge set; I've managed to buy the Destiny Goliath Tank, a 902 piece set from DD's. Overall, Target and a handful of discount stores may just be our best bet.

Does Mega even sell Halo related sets in Ireland, I haven't seen any in about 2 years now

I wish you would have resolved this issue before now, or better yet, started your own ordering and shipping element. However, with the lack of availability I have had to step in and keep my son from breaking the bank in an attempt to collect the Master of the Universe line. While I am so glad he was able to find an interest in a series from my youth, I can't stand by and let him be robbed by greedy vendores. Hopefully Walmart will carry your product again someday, but for now your product has become unobtainable for the very children you designed it for.

Maybe we just need to face reality, either Mattel or Mega doesn't care about the customer base.

If they did, they wouldn't leave store orders unfulfilled, would spend more time creating new molds and characters instead of producing multiple recolors of Master Chief and HeMan that are left indefinitely peg warming and wouldn't show all this new merchandise that never seems to actually make it to retail.

This year alone I have had three orders from Entertainment Earth canceled and seven orders from Amazon canceled because Mattel never sent them their inventory.

Targets around here have next to nothing at all on the shelves, let alone anything new. WalMarts are glutted with unwanted single card figures and Dollar General, the daggum discount stores, charge 1.5 times the regular retail for the sets they get.

And this was the year things were supposed to be better. It's a joke.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”