Dawn of Darkness Series

Tell your own story!
The official thread for Dawn of Darkness. Dawn of Darkness is a reboot of the first series I ever made called Halo: Dawn of Darkness. For the convenience of readers, I have made this thread to post all the parts of Dawn of Darkness in order. If you need to catch up or review previous chapters, they are here for easy access to avoid searching. This thread is also available for discussion or questions about the story or characters.

Background: While the Battle of Antares is waged on multiple fronts, a world in the neighboring solar system awaits a reason to move to aid. Unfortunately, due to jammed communications, calls for reinforcements have gone unheard, and after days of silence, the troops of Fort Calterra decide to check for themselves. However, someone has heard their attempt at contact, and moves in to snuff them out...

Each new edition will be edited into this post when it releases so they are in a linear order.

Dude, you posted this like right as i got out of school.

3:20 Ish?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:41 pm

2:20-ish for me, but timezones and all.

Very nice. Good to see you've set up a thread.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:14 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:41 pm

2:20-ish for me, but timezones and all.
lol, legit though, right as i checked my phone after picking my brother up.

Part XII has been released. It's also edited properly.

Part XIII has been released.

Part XIV has been released.

Part XV has been released. However, there was supposed to be a black screen at the end, and it didn't go through. I've edited it, so hopefully it edits properly.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”