General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I would like to be able to have my own contest. I am not that popular on this site but I think me and everyone else that is not very popular should be able to have a contest. If I could get into the contest schedule I would like to have it in June or October

WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:26 pm
I would like to be able to have my own contest. I am not that popular on this site but I think me and everyone else that is not very popular should be able to have a contest. If I could get into the contest schedule I would like to have it in June or October
What’s it about?
Also it’s a bit late to have it in October, you’ll need like at least a week for people to submit

***, still need to finish mine
Edit: Oof trust me the censored word isn’t bad

WWIIboy wrote:
Of course you can have a contest! Just because you’re “unpopular”, doesn’t mean you can’t have a contest!

WWIIboy wrote:
I know this isn’t my thread or my responsibility, but there is no necessity of fame or popularity to host a contest. But if you do, I’d just like it to be something special. Most users just want to make a custom figure contest. Even I’ve done that, but it’s happened at least fifteen times. Show us what you can think of that’s outside the box, I love original contest ideas.

Hey Z19 where is the judging results for the Halloween contest? I understand if you’re busy I just would like to know

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:35 pm
Hey Z19 where is the judging results for the Halloween contest? I understand if you’re busy I just would like to know
I’m still going through all the posts made this year. It’ll definitely be up today!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:57 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
I’m still going through all the posts made this year. It’ll definitely be up today!
I'm excited to see the results!

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:48 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:57 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
I'm excited to see the results!
I didn't participate because I was too lazy to post.

I updated my post regarding contests. Please double check it everyone.

Return to “General discussion”