Multiverse RP

Tell your own story!
MULTIVERSE

I have an idea!

Which may not get very far...

I’m going too do a unique RP based in a multiverse! This RP allows you too make your own unique personal world as big or small as you want!
Anything goes cartoon characters from a cartoon dimension? Anime from another, alternate reality incarnations of pre existing characters!

Self contained stories or converge with others!

I literally mean anything! All we need is a villain(s)

Here we can make our own adventure!

THE DANGER

This couldn’t be an RP without a story could it?

The Multiverse itself has had no true threat outside internal conflicts of its endless realms for a millennia...

until now
mysterious sightings of ghostly beings have appeared sporadically in different realms without any apparent reason no one has yet to make any in-depth investigations as anyone who has seen one have fled in fear. What little reports have been made tell tales of rifts into total nothingness releasing these beings into the world who appeared to Immediately start collectively creating a new rift.

Others say they have small scale shape shifting capabilities such as morphing limbs into some sorts of eather energy producing cannons or tools.

Is there anyone brave enough to face this threat?

You have opened a can of worms.

Time to drop the 50 AUs I’ve made based off of Nigel...

In all seriousness I want to write the main lore for this if that’s not too much trouble.

The horror I could unleash on you is both to terrible and time consuming for you to every comprehend. So... Ya na, I don't RP anymore really.

Unfortunately, a thread already exists for this: The Gallery History.

Multiverse Theory: Arby’s RP

The Creation

There has, and shall always be Mega Construx. Mega Construx was the center of the universe, and there lived the two almighty overlords:

The benevolent Design Team
The good, but vengeful WebTeam

One day, the Design Team decided that new worlds must be created. So they created five worlds, two core worlds, and three fringe worlds. Halo, Call of Duty, Destiny, and World of Warcraft.
These worlds lived harmoniously, and separate, until one day the WebTeam said, “I wish to create something too.”
So the WebTeam created the Gallery, and the mortals of Mega Construx flocked to it. Its creation shook the universe to its core. Portals opened between these worlds. Characters merged, stories were destroyed, and new worlds dominated.

These are the New Worlds:
(This is where everyone adds more)

The Largest Worlds:

MegaVerse: The greatest and largest of the New Worlds

The IC: The largest Halo AU.

Wasteland: A mutated version of our own world.

Valhalla: A world of Bushes, Shrubs, and Survivors...

Smaller Worlds:

The Slapstick Universe: A fun alternate universe of the Gallery where nothing goes wrong, but everything goes right.

The Nigelverse: A happy universe run by a neurotic grunt, a place where enemies become friends.

The Razzleverse: A strange universe ruled by a goddess. The rest of the inhabitants are Elites. Glamorous Elites.

Thank you Nigel for this crucial piece I probably wouldn’t have taken the time to do that

What about the Shrub and Bush Worlds?

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:06 am
Thank you Nigel for this crucial piece I probably wouldn’t have taken the time to do that
No problem!
Simek4 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:53 am
What about the Shrub and Bush Worlds?

Bush and Shrub Industries are in the Nargoian Universe. I was relying on Survivor to make that.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 am
The horror I could unleash on you is both to terrible and time consuming for you to every comprehend. So... Ya na, I don't RP anymore really.
im sorry jon.....

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”