Retribution- A Mega-Verse Comic Series

Tell your own story!
So I know I already have a thread for my comic series, but it’s quite confusing as I’ve had it for all my comics both mega verse and not and it contains quoted information that has nothing to do with it so I’m just clearing the slate. I’m gonna spam the first page aswell just so I have plenty of space to put everything on to do with my mv series on one page.

Edit- Eventually this post shall house recaps and a comic specific timeline.

Lore Posts

Story of a Madman
Log 1- ONI Scientist Pavlov
December 14th 2561
We found something in the ice today, bout time, we’ve been out here for ages without finding anything. Boss says it’s important, that it’s something the covies called a luminary, don’t know what it does but to me it ain’t worth a year on this *** forsaken planet.

Log 2- Oni Scientist Pavlov
December 17th 2561
I hear voices in my head, they won’t go away, Boss thinks I’m crazy, says she’s gonna send me for a psych evaluation. But I know I’m not crazy, the voice is there, telling me what to do, I’ve tried to ignore it but it got louder and louder until I cracked. It told me a location, told me I would find something. I’ve packed my bag, it’s a long hike but I should be back before dark.

Log 3- Oni Scientist Mary Sullivan
December 19th 2561
Pavlov’s been missing for a day now. Some marines said they saw something walking away from the camp at night about a day ago. They didn’t go check it out, can’t blame em, there’s been to much weird *** about, but I believe it was our one chance at finding Pavlov.

Log 4- Oni Scientist Mary Sullivan
December 19th 2561
Something weird is definitely going on. I sent a team of marines out after we picked up a radio signal somewhere in the Arctic. The mission seemed to be going fine, the team reported seeing something moving in the snow but that was all we got. I fear they found Pavlov, I think he’s gone crazy, maybe I should have sent him sooner, but it’s hard to find a good research assistant.

Log 5- Oni Scientist Pavlov
December 20th 2561
They found me, a squad of marines, I killed em, I had too, they both told me, the real one and the one in my head, but it doesn’t matter. The real one told me to follow it, so I did, we went down a cave. We were ambushed by something in the ice, the real one got damaged, it left me, so I fled. The voice in my head began to scream at me, locations, the ice, a ship, an ancient satellite, but I kept running, I couldn’t stop.

Log 6- Oni Scientist Pavlov
December 21st 2561
My contact got back to me, said he had a ship ready to pick me up whenever I needed.

Log 7- Oni Scientist Mary Sullivan
December 22nd 2561
We picked up another radio signal in some cave. This time we sent in the cavalry, a brand new Spartan Team, Fireteam Destiny I believe, along with some ODST, still haven’t heard back from em.

Log 8- Oni Scientist Pavlov
December 23rd 2561
I can’t believe her, that traitor, she sent a flipping spartan team after me, luckily I set a trap, blew the *** outta the cave, killed a few ODST. Managed to chuck a few armour locks onto the Spartans. My ride finally turned up, loaded up the Spartans, I wonder how much someone would pay for them.

Log 9- Oni Scientist Mary Sullivan
December 24th 2561
Finally heard from the team, or what’s left of it, and by that I mean a single ODST who refers himself as Goldie, poor trooper keeps rambling on about the Spartans being abducted, says he played dead. I think he’s just in denial, I’ll send for another Spartan team to investigate, they might turn up eventually. As for this Goldie, I’ll send him to the UNSC Firebase.

Log 10- Oni Scientist Pavlov
January 23rd 2562
Finally I’m at the place, I talked to some mercs, picked out a few, two Brutes (one claims to be from the Banished), a few Elites and a few humans. Even managed to find a team of freaking Spartans for hire. What interests my most though is a lead about a Covenant faction called the Revolution, they say they’re looking for forerunner relics. Maybe I can get them to pitch in.

Log 11- Oni Scientist Pavlov
February 1st 2562
Meet with one of those Revolutionary folk whatever they are, the one armed squid seemed quite interested.

Log 12- Oni Scientist Pavlov
March 3rd 2562
Finally back on Sigma-Bravo, all the mercs have turned up. Still have those pesky Spartans, guess I’ll have to find somewhere for them, but it seems like Boss is still digging, and she’s got a new partner, guess one day I’ll have to get some payback.

Log 13- Message
Unknown Date 2562
Pavlov, your research has sorely disappointed me, I’ve given you the resources you need, but yet you have given me nothing in return for my investment. I warn you human, The Revolution is no joke, and I will be there to prove that soon unless you produce results. I will be there when the Assault on Antares begins, which my peers are deeply disappointed about, but if they get wind of our operation they will flock like vultures to a corpse.
—————End Transmission————

Just Gold
UNSC Interrogation Room UNSC Charleston
January 16 2562
“Interrogation with ODST Trooper 23575, code name, Goldie, January 16th 2562”

“What have I done wrong? I’m telling you they were abducted by the target we were looking for.”

“That we will see for ourselves, give me the details.”

“Well I was born on Earth.”

“Enough sarcasm trooper, you know what I wanna know”

“Fine. Well you see, we were looking for the Bosses assistant, apparently he lost it and ran off. We picked up a radio signal out in a billiard and decided to investigate the oddity expecting that it could possibly be our target. We were dropped off about a kilometre from the target zone which we pinpointed and identified as a small cave with two entrances.”

“Please continue”

“We reached the first entrance and decided to split up. Mickey, Doug and Blanch went down and secured the other entrance in the event that our target attempted to make a run. Sam and Dan stayed at the first entrance while the Spartans, Alex, Denzel and I went to extract the target.
We started to explore the cave following the signal. That’s when it happened, a large explosion went off collapsing the cave crushing Alex and Denzel. If it wasn’t for the Spartans I would’ve been dead there two. They pulled me from under the cave as it was falling but that’s all I remember before I blacked out.”

“So you blacked out, what about the Spartans?”

“Let me get to that, I woke up to the sound of an argument between a pair of unidentifiable men and my target. They were arguing about what to do with us. The spook wanted to sell their armour and the parties seemed to agree. They began to place locks on the armour and took them back up to the surface.”

“What did you do next”

“Well after the last Spartan was loaded I followed em, I didn’t have a weapon, guess they took em too. Eventually I reached the surface were they observed them flying off in a decommissioned Vulture.”

“I’m assuming you then immediately contacted your remaining team?”

“Yes, they were dead. So I began walking back to the camp.”

“Thank you trooper.”

“Let me guess your gonna chuck me out the airlock now?”

“No, your going back down there, we’re setting up a firebase down there, if what you say is true, we need all the knowledge we can get.”

Unyielding Fury

December 17 2557
2001 Hours
Arcadia Station- Alexandria System

“This is Captain James Thompson, Arcadia Station to all available ships in the vicinity. Scans have indicated large slipspace anomalies just outside of the system”

December 17 2557
2106 Hours
Arcadia Station- Alexandria System
“It’s the *** Covies, they jumped closer past our defences. They’re glassing Alexandria I, oh gosh, they’re at the door” *Thumping can be heard on the door until an explosion sounds and the line goes dead.

December 17 2557
2330 Hours
UNSC Ontario- Battle Group Omega

“Captain, we're picking up a distress call from Arcadia Station, what do you want to do sir”

“Set course for Alexandria I, let’s investigate this.”

“Yes Sir, setting course for Alexandria I, eta three hours”

December 18 2557
0335 Hours
UNSC Ontario- Battle Group Omega
“This is Admiral Roberts, UNSC Ontario, does anyone read me? Darcy open the blast shield”

“Yes Sir”

“I repeat this is Admiral Roberts, UNSC, holly Halo.”
*The blast shield opens to reveal Alexandria I and as well as the remains of dozens of both UNSC and Covenant ships dead in space. Only the Covenant Flagship remains wholly intact.

“This is Captain Anders, UNSC Melbourne, we read you, a little scratchy. Our ships heavily damaged, venting atmosphere, reactors are critical, most of the crew is dead”

“Copy that Anders, what happened here?”

We picked up Arcadia Station’s distress call, we arrived, around an hour ago and where immediately attacked by this group of bastards who call themselves The Revolution. We managed to take a few ships out before we were crippled by their flagship. But that’s where I guess you turned up because they retreated.”

“Sir, the Melbourne is way more equipped than us, if they couldn’t take them out we certainly couldn’t, it would be suicide to attempt an attack”

“Never tell me the odds! Anders I’ve got a risky plan, that’ll probably get us killed.”

“I’m listening”

“First, do you still have any engine power, and weapons.”

“Indeed we’ve only got maneuvering rockets but they’ll do. Weaponry wise we’ve got one MAC slug left.”

“Good when I give the signal get in position and fire your MAC on that ship. Marty, put us on course with that ship, Darcy prepare everything”

“Everything?”

“Everything”

“Affirmative”

“Changing course to intercept”

“Now, fire everything thing, mark!”

“This is Anders, our reactors criti…”

“Anders do you copy?”

“The Melbourne’s gone Sir”

“Dammit”
*The smoke clears revealing the ship completely destroyed.
“Shoot, Marty, put us on a collision course with the centre of that ship, set the engines to as fast as possible.”

“Are you crazy, we’ll all die!”

“Do it Lieutenant!”
*The ship lurches forward as the engines fire at full speed.

“We’re taking fire, port side venting atmosphere!”

“Speed this bucket up, full throttle, no limits, get us there as quick as possible.”
*The ship reaches about 100 metres of a collision course with the Flagship.

“Hold onto your butts.”

December 18 2557
0400 Hours
Unyielding Fury Command Deck
“Shipmaster we can’t fire our weapons they’re overheating. Shipmaster”
*The Elite turns to his Shipmaster to see the Shipmaster entering an escape pod which then immediately deploys
“We’ve lost contact with the rear of the ship, the human vessel isn’t appearing on our scanners”
“They’ve rammed us, we’re leaking atmosphere, where dead in space.”

Claiming so I can use this later.

Edit- Most likely a spare lore section.

Edit- This shall house faction and character information.

Edit- Probably a spare character section.

Locations

Sigma System: A planetary system towards the edge of the outer rim. It consists of 7 planets.

Sigma-Prime: The System’s Red Dwarf star.

Sigma-Alpha: A small inhospitable red planet. Surface temperatures average 1226.85 degrees celsius.

Sigma-Bravo (‘Amar Band‘): The UNSC’s main planet of operations in the Sigma System. It is the most ecologically diverse planet in the system. Average surface temperature is 35.85 degrees celsius.
-Espilion Base: The UNSC’s main operations point in the Sigma System. It is located on the Eastern side of the planets main continent.
-The Misty Mountains: A large mountain range that cuts the planets main continent in half. A small pass is the only place it can be passed on foot.
-Ancient ruins: Ancient ruins located on an island West of Espilion Base
-Mt Verner: An inactive volcano located on an island East of Espilion Base

Sigma-Omega: The second habitable planet in the Sigma System. It’s surface is covered in thick jungle. A small UNSC outpost was established but soon abandoned when troops were recalled from the system to Antares. Average surface temperature is 45.65 degrees celsius.

Sigma-Delta: The third habitable planet in the Sigma System. It’s surface consists of large canyon field deserts. A small UNSC outpost was established but soon abandoned when troops were recalled from the system to Antares. Average surface temperature is 50.00 degrees celsius.

Sigma-Theta: The fourth and final habitable planet in the Sigma System. It’s surface is similar to that of the Antarctic and is largely uninhabited. A small UNSC outpost was established but soon abandoned when troops were recalled from the system to Antares. Average surface temperature is -65 degrees celsius.

Sigma-Iota: The only Gas Giant in the Sigma System.

Sigma-Sierra: A small dwarf planet named after the original Headhunters team that perished exploring Sigma-Bravo. Average surface temperature is -119 degrees celsius.

Edit- Ships probably.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”