Plan to connect most of my stories

Tell your own story!
Hey guys, been a bit since i've done something like this huh? So i've had this idea for some time now, and its to have a couple of my stories connect to the same timeline or something like that. I was thinking the timeline could be like this.
Experiment 262 (in progress)
Pandora Archives (to be rebooted)
Flood Wars (Yet to start)
Gallery Wars and shenanigans (To be rebooted)
Wars on Chronix (To be rebooted)
TEOPZ-189 (The exploration of planet Z-189) (Yet to start)
Unnamed Finale
This will obviously take a bit of time, considering School, the gallery never working for me, and some other stuff. Lemme know what you guys think about this plan below.

Connect them to what? Which stories are you wanting to connect them too?

It’s to make them all apart of the same timeline

I have to agree with Sabree.
This is completely out of the blue.

I mean, you went silent for several months (not a problem), then started posting in the forums from time to time, but overall quite rarely (still understandable), then you just came out of the blue and go, "I'm connecting all of my comics!"

Now, from when I joined, I remember you had like one comic in progress, that you never finished.

I'm sure there are more (Duh!) because you're from before me, but what is certain, is that the members who joined literally this year, or late last year have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, myself only knowing "Gallery Wars and Shenanigans".

You should maybe explain to everyone what these comics are and what most of them were about.

Ok, you mean connecting you comics into a series..

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:34 am

I mean, you went silent for several months (not a problem), then started posting in the forums from time to time, but overall quite rarely (still understandable), then you just came out of the blue and go, "I'm connecting all of my comics!"

Now, from when I joined, I remember you had like one comic in progress, that you never finished.

I'm sure there are more (Duh!) because you're from before me, but what is certain, is that the members who joined literally this year, or late last year have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, myself only knowing "Gallery Wars and Shenanigans".

You should maybe explain to everyone what these comics are and what most of them were about.
Good idea, thank you, and the only reason I don’t finish them is because the Gallery doesn’t let me post pictures, I legit want to finish Experiment 262 and Gallery Wars and Shenanigans.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:34 am

Good idea, thank you, and the only reason I don’t finish them is because the Gallery doesn’t let me post pictures, I legit want to finish Experiment 262 and Gallery Wars and Shenanigans.
Can you really not post pictures??

Nope, and I have no idea why.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 pm
Nope, and I have no idea why.
You use quite the amount of competitor bricks. I'd advise you use the CoD shipping crates or othe basic housing items for backgrounds.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”