Ù Daruh: Land of myths - RPG

Tell your own story!
Later that night, the two dwarves set their plan in motion. They had informed the rest of the work team, and they were all prepared.
Thain and Khilbuk began to talk to each other, they were loud, but not loud enough to draw much attention. Then they began to raise their voices, like they were arguing. Then finally they started yelling and banging on the walls of their shack. That did it. A guard banged on the door, and Khilbuk and Thain took their positions. The guard unlocked the door and entered the room.

Thain neutralizes the guard:
(2xD6 +2)
Roll=5 successes

Completion: 1
Raises: 0

Thain jumped at the guard from behind and used his cuffs to choke him. (This band of Humans was not very smart, and cuffed the dwarves in the front instead of the back.)
The guard struggled for a moment before passing out. Thain grabbed the key, and uncuffed Khilbuk. Khilbuk then did the same to Thain. “Great,” Thain said, handing Khilbuk the guard’s spear, and then taking his knife, “it’s time for a breakout!”

I used my roleplay’s dice rules to determine what happens in a scenario.

That’s genius Nigel.

Can i do that too?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:27 am
That’s genius Nigel.

Can i do that too?
Sure! Wanna do your own version or let me explain mine?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:55 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:27 am
That’s genius Nigel.

Can i do that too?
Sure! Wanna do your own version or let me explain mine?
That's not a bad idea for quests.

Lemme write out the base rules and then I’ll post them. Right now math beckons me.

Ù Daruh: Dice Rules

Each task is linked with a certain skill level. For example, any physical altercation would fall under strength, deciphering or solving a puzzle would fall under intelligence, spells falls under magic, fights with close ranged weapons fall under sword fighting, interrogation and other forms of intelligence gathering fall under sociability, and fighting with long ranged weapons or feats of great agility fall under stamina.

You start with one dice for all skill rolls. Every point you add gives you one more die.

If you roll a 1 or 2, that is considered a failure. 3 or above is a success. If you roll a 6 then you have a critical success, and you roll that dice again, stacking the score (example: I roll a 6, then roll that again and get a 5. That’s two successes.) You must get at least two successes to accomplish a feat. This makes it very difficult for you to accomplish a feat that you only have 1 point in.

Every 2 successes is a raise, (your feat is accomplished with bonuses):

2 = Success
4 = One Raise (One bonus)
8 = Two Raises (Two bonuses) etc.

I will update this to make it more challenging to accomplish tasks as we level up.

Does this make sense?

Nice, editing it into OP.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:06 pm
Nice, editing it into OP.
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm
Kinda like that

Great! Glad you both like it!

Looks like Ceta decided to make his own RP...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”