Breakout Beast Ideas

Builds & Discussions
A thread for all the Breakout Beast ideas!
I hope to one day see:
-bears
-rats
-snakes
-bats
-manticores
-hamsters

And if the line expands to sets:
-soldiers
-siege engines
-traps
-vorgan

Mythological creatures from Greek and norse respectively.

Just Vorgan. Nothing but Vorgan.

Take my money.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 am
I'm 100% for hamsters.
I would use that for Jul ‘Mdama’s battle hamsters 2.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:27 am
Just Vorgan. Nothing but Vorgan.

Take my money.
I know right! And in the new articulation? That'd be amazing!
I'd be interested to see their take on fully armored knights too, like the Draigar and Norvagen!

For sure. I'd just love it if they brought the old Dragons series back with new articulation figures.

The rock faces and the terrain plates were fantastic.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:20 pm
For sure. I'd just love it if they brought the old Dragons series back with new articulation figures.

The rock faces and the terrain plates were fantastic.
I just want super detailed molds. with paint and washes again. Although I have a feeling as to why we probably won't see something like that. I relies that I have a heavy production value version of one of the metal age dragons. (Not the big ones) What I mean by that is comparing them to others from the same line. The amount of paint applications are not synonymies. With Mega's gradual quality increase the more bang for buck, fell away as you were now getting high quality parts instead of the cheaper plastics and materials (This is a good thing of course) However highly detailed dragons with large multiple paint applications would become unrealistic with the increase in material cost and production cost vs perceived value. The breakout beast are not very complex in there molds. At least by todays standards. Compared to what they could do in 2006 however, they could blow there best dragons out of the water. (The big ones) The say simply though. They would probably cost more then the breakout beast we currently have.

So, um, what’s a Vorgan?

Also, how about a Sabretooth Cat creature? Options to include paws for front or hind legs, with fur details? Can have alternate designs that use the current clawed dragon arms/hands, and legs for the bipedal “were-creature” look, or the “gargoyle” arms and legs too?

Hippogriff; by using the horse/unicorn hind end, and the griffin front end?

Peryton; this May need to borrow from or contribute to Crystal Creatures. Deer front end, and a bird’s hind legs, wings and tail. This may need to actually sculpt bird feet and feathered tail portions though.

Qilin/Kirin; another that may borrow/contribute with Crystal Creatures. Asian “unicorn” like creature, mostly deer-ish in most modern designs. Can have a single curved or branched horn, lion tail and lion-like mane so, yeah, might fit more in Crystal Creatures. ^^;;

What about an Asian Dragon? With a snaking body, and all the articulation? That would be awesome!

I may think up some more. ;)

Vorgan are what Mega used to call their Orcs in the old Dragons series.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”