Sangheili armor molds. Whats your favorite armors

Builds & Discussions
Over time collecting the halo line mega has produced some great spartan armor molds, and some amazing marine color combinations. The brutes have looked great ever since the Banished. The grunts are nice, the more complex armor I'm a little mixed on as there's not realistically any pop and swap capability. But its sill sweet. The Jackals still kind of sucks but I think that's partly due to lack of new molds and variety. (We still don't have the original Jackal updated) When I think of armor that mega has done for the Halo line I immediately think of the Elites. The halo 4/5 armors are rather basic, with only 4 variants. Compare that to Spartans, I know its not a lot. They all look good but not stunning. But then we have the named character armor or the special variants, versions of armor. I think the best armor molds in the Halo line come from the Sangheili, between both versions of the Arbiters armor, the Honor guards, the banished armor, Sese 'Refumee's armor, and now the halo 3 classic elite armor coming back as well. Add in the special head gear for Let 'Volir and Jul 'Mdama. The molds themselves stand out, in detail and design to me.

What is everyone else's favorite armor molds. Who do you guys think has the best armor molds available?.

Mine is definitely either the honourguard or the Arbiter armour. The kaiden armour (h5 arby) isn’t that bad either.

I don't have any specific favourite, though different elites have different part variants that I prefer.

Banished elites are pretty high-up on the list for me, though. Their chest and knee armour are kind of boring, but their shoulder pads and helmets are nice, and they honestly have my favourite feet of any elite type we've had thus far, which probably sounds weird, but whatever.

Ah ! The typical Sabree typos...

My favourite armour is that of the Silent Shadow.

Although for mega designs, I have to go with the Zealot.

They both just looks bad@ss.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Are you mocking me on spelling armor?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

No, I'm mocking you on spelling favorite.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:31 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

No, I'm mocking you on spelling favorite.
… that's so bad, so bad that I didn't even notice... how did I miss that... HOW (Its fixed now, thanks)

I love the zealot if there is one good thing to come out of H4/H5 it is the zealot armor I love it.
Ranger love all the versions of this armor.

As for halo reach it has to be general, ultra and officer (mega probs didn't make ultra but whatever)

as for halo 3 assault, combat, ascetic, commando heck all of em are good in my book.

To end I would like to see new elite molds particularly ascetic, commando, general, ultra , officer , minor / combat and pretty much anything else.

I really love the Banished Sangheili Minor armor. It’s my favorite.

The Banished shipmaster is my favorite for sure! Previous to it I always loved the Ultra.

Return to “Halo”