Which Covenant Figure is your Favorite.

Builds & Discussions
The Mate to go with the favorite UNSC figure post. We all have Covi figs. Probably to a far less degree then our UNSC figs as it seems to be the case. So which figure is your favorite Covenant Figure eh?

Mine, I think goes to the halo heroes series 5 Arbiter. If not him then the White Elite Zealot Ultra from the spirit Dropship. That figure doesn't get enough credit.

Probably the HHS3 Honorguards. They just look great in general.

Phasing Jul ‘Mdama from heroes series 7.

I haven't gotten any Covies yet, but I really like the look of Shipmaster Let 'Volir.

That engineer from series—Wait a minute...

Hmm its hard to say.

I love my 4 hunters but my elites are very important to me.

One of my first sets had a red combat elite.

But I must say, the red / silver / gunmetal gray ascetic elite from the old covenant pods is my favorite.

Also my UNSC outnumber them but to balance it out I have 3 banshees a ghost and a chopper.

Ooh, this is tough.

I would have to say...

Hmm. I've customized almost all of my super-articulated Covies now. This is tough.

Oh, it's the blue Combat Elite from the 10th Anniversary Aerial Assault!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:33 am
Hmm its hard to say.

I love my 4 hunters but my elites are very important to me.

One of my first sets had a red combat elite.

But I must say, the red / silver / gunmetal gray ascetic elite from the old covenant pods is my favorite.

Also my UNSC outnumber them but to balance it out I have 3 banshees a ghost and a chopper.
Ya that tends to happen. If I used my Spartans the Covenant would be outnumbered so badly. Its about fair with what I've been using yet the UNSC still beats them. In both bases, vehicles, and raw numbers.

Could it be custom? If so, my custom elite warlord. If not, the BFTA elite

I love the zealots, specifically the purple one from ahhh, forgot what set but I love him!

Return to “Halo”