What Figure Do You Wish You Had Gotten?

Customs & Discussions
I wish I had gotten a lot more of the earlier cod stuff. I passed on a lot of things instore that I regret not getting now.

A couple actually
Halo Heroes Series 5
Shadow Convoy Arbiter
Black Air Assault from Stormbound
COD Zombies
Ultra Elite
Guilty Spark
theres a few more but they can't come to mind right now

I wish I got at least 75% of all the destiny figures but I was more into buying the halo sets and I regret it now

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:02 am
I wish I got at least 75% of all the destiny figures but I was more into buying the halo sets and I regret it now
Me too. With the Guardian Games and everything Destiny is pretty exciting for me right now.

I wish I could Thorne while he was still cheap. He was originally $5, but now he is like 150 dollars on Amazon, and even more on eBay!

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:08 pm
I wish I could Thorne while he was still cheap. He was originally $5, but now he is like 150 dollars on Amazon, and even more on eBay!
I actually got him for five bucks, free shipping, off of Walmart a year or so ago.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:12 pm
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
I actually got him for five bucks, free shipping, off of Walmart a year or so ago.
My brother and I each got one at Toys R Us years ago for 5 bucks a pop. I miss that place.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:41 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
My brother and I each got one at Toys R Us years ago for 5 bucks a pop. I miss that place.
Toys R Us is the only store I usually buy Mega from when I visit Canada. Cheap-ish, and some variety. Walmart up there has nuttin', tho, I haven't been up since [redacted] started.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:39 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:41 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:

Toys R Us is the only store I usually buy Mega from when I visit Canada. Cheap-ish, and some variety. Walmart up there has nuttin', tho, I haven't been up since [redacted] started.
Hold up, does it change coronavirus?

Edit: never mind

There are too many to count or even name.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”