What Figure Do You Wish You Had Gotten?

Customs & Discussions
New articulation Mk. IV with a gold VISR.

I'm tired of seeing people call him stuff like fred, because we all know his real name.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:02 am
New articulation Mk. IV with a gold VISR.

I'm tired of seeing people call him stuff like fred, because we all know his real name.
Maybe it can be whatever they want because you're not the only person in the world that matters?

... And obviously everyone takes it seriously, as usual.

And yet no one really cares at this point.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:20 am
And yet no one really cares at this point.
This.

Everyone seems to only be talking about Halo

Tortilla wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:48 pm
Halo > Everything else.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:30 am
Tortilla wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:48 pm
Halo > Everything else.
This topic applies to all figures.

Although halo is the most popular line and the (correct me if I'm wrong) longest running line currently. Unless you count the pro-builder reboot

I mean, if this was about the broader subject of sets in general or something there could be more hits. I've gotten pretty much every figure I've wanted for the most part. I guess my biggest pass would be not getting more easy to mass marines when they where readily available. I'd also say not getting more flood invasion sets because they were basically flood troop packs. On a obscure note. Like one Dragons Universe set id like to get but its non-existent (Ridiculously rare)

I guess as a generalization I'd love to have gotten more WoW figures and maybe some Aliens or Colonial Marines, but mostly the WoW ones.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”