What Figure Do You Wish You Had Gotten?

Customs & Discussions
Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:52 am
I so wish I had known about the black and white TMNT figures from the original comics, they look pretty cool but now they're priced out of my reach. Although I am glad to now be able to get the "colorized" turtles currently being released.
ok

I would have liked a Picard from Heroes Series 1, but really, anything from the first two MCX series would have been nice.

Well, I now have both the 4/5 Chief AND CE Chief! Just have to wait for Mega to respond about the missing leg armor for 4/5 Chief...

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:49 pm
Well, I now have both the 4/5 Chief AND CE Chief! Just have to wait for Mega to respond about the missing leg armor for 4/5 Chief...
If you called or emailed for replacements, it will be here in a week or so.

But it depends on when it was released. If it was a retired set, i doubt it'll come

I have a few sets I wish I could get, actually... The Elephant, Elephant Troop Carrier, and any of the Pelicans. I could afford the Elephant Troop Carrier if it were still $100 USD like it was when it was released, but now it's about $800, so that far exceeds both its value and my wallet.

Funnily enough, both the original Elephant and the Mammoth actually cost less (separately, not combined), than the Elephant Troop carrier now, with their individual costs being $500 and $526 rather than $800.

Me, i really wish i could have gotten my hands on the MOTU Battle Bones SDCC exclusive. Nowadays, the only ones left are those that people sell on Ebay, meaning they go for at least 80$ (when they were 30$ at the comic-con). Shame on me! :(

I regret not getting Picard and the Borg drone. I was looking for Data but never found him.

I see everyone talking about Halo on here, and me? I just wish I had gotten Haytham from the Haythan's Pursuit set, and the two insanely hard to find single figure Destiny packs.

I do wish I've gotten the NMPD figurines, especially the SWAT-styled guys. I just think they were greatly unique, in a sense that they aren't really that impactful to the Halo games, broadly; it was just some sort of cool charm they have, honestly.

OneShotW1z wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:41 pm
I do wish I've gotten the NMPD figurines, especially the SWAT-styled guys. I just think they were greatly unique, in a sense that they aren't really that impactful to the Halo games, broadly; it was just some sort of cool charm they have, honestly.
Yeah the NMPD guys are pretty cool, I myself actually have every single one, but it would be great if we got more.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”