What Figure Do You Wish You Had Gotten?

Customs & Discussions
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:22 pm
I'm still hoping I'll run across a Blue Team set in a Dollar General or Ollies somewhere.
Its a nice set, for sure. I doubt it’ll show u in a dollar store. Tho i did find a covenant fireteam, mongoose and helmet set... didn’t buy for sake the place was as dirty as a bathroom

Yeah. It's a slim hope for sure. Who knows, maybe my local Walmart or Target will find one in the back sometime. Target had a single Spartan Grant from series 6 in with the series 9, so anything is possible, I guess.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:02 pm
ANY. DARN. GRUNT.
haha. wish i had those tiny ones

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:51 am
Yeah. It's a slim hope for sure. Who knows, maybe my local Walmart or Target will find one in the back sometime. Target had a single Spartan Grant from series 6 in with the series 9, so anything is possible, I guess.
One of the Targets in my area had a old teenage mutant ninja turtle pack in with series 9, and a few other sets..
My targets had series 6 and 7 for a LONG time

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:03 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
ANY. DARN. GRUNT.
I have ONE grunt.

There are no sets on Amazon with even a SINGLE grunt.

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to basically just have Elites for your covenant??

Yeah, it’s pretty depressing.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:22 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
ANY. DARN. GRUNT.
I have ONE grunt.

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to basically just have Elites for your covenant??
Nope. I have a ton of brutes tho. And about a dozen grunts.. and a few dozen elites...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:04 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:22 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

I have ONE grunt.

Nope. I have a ton of brutes tho. And about a dozen grunts.. and a few dozen elites...
Quit your bragging!

Haha, I'm just messing.

I so wish I had known about the black and white TMNT figures from the original comics, they look pretty cool but now they're priced out of my reach. Although I am glad to now be able to get the "colorized" turtles currently being released.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”