Hope or Nope?

Customs & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:22 am
That's common knowledge at this point. There's a lot of Francis to sift through with such little information. Although I must ask, how is this prevalent.

Also, not surprising. Its a US show, although it could very well have a following in France, but I can't say. Still not many shows I can think of that made it to 15 Seasons outside of soap operas. Still going, and from the producers own mouths, as long as the two main actors are willing to keep going it will keep going.
It's an American show, where I live, the only foreign channels are German and a couple of Swiss ones.

I mean, it might have a following in the north, where they can catch the BBC frequencies.

Terminator Figures

Terminator Salvation John Connor Heroes Figure - complete with M4 Rifle and Handgun

Terminator 2 Sarah Connor Heroes Figure - complete with M16 Assault Rifle (painted version from the Terminator Genisys sets)

Terminator Salvation Infiltrator Unit - complete with Minigun and Backpack

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:35 am
Terminator Figures

Terminator Salvation John Connor Heroes Figure - complete with M4 Rifle and Handgun

Terminator 2 Sarah Connor Heroes Figure - complete with M16 Assault Rifle (painted version from the Terminator Genisys sets)

Hasta la vista, baby.

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:35 am
Terminator Figures

That would be the coolest thing period :D

Here’s to hoping for a Daisy 023 from Halo Legends. Or the CQB in super in super articulated at all

I would like to see Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls or a Taken Phalanx from Destiny.

One Piece set! If megaconstrux broke into the anime space for a few major franchises, those would fly off the shelf... that’s a demographic that is huuuuge on merchandise and collectibles

The crew of One Piece with their ship “Sunny” would make an epic set.

The Witcher would be a good set as well
And Starcraft would be incredible

That’s a lot... haha - here’s hoping ;)

I'd love to see something in the Apex Legends/Titanfall Universe (especially a set with Cooper and BT-7274).

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:51 am
I'd love to see something in the Apex Legends/Titanfall Universe (especially a set with Cooper and BT-7274).
I have played an hour of titan fall 2

Its ok

I have heard great things about Titan Fall 2.

Apex is almost dead within a year.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”