Hope or Nope?

Customs & Discussions
More Masters of the Universe, we need a Battlecat that He-man can ride! Really hoping that you get to She-Ra also ;) Otherwise would like to see more classics like Ram Man, Orko, Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, Merman show up and maybe even Modulok! Worf, Deanna Troi, Geordi La Forge in the Star Trek line, definitely need Scully, Skinner and the Smoking man for the X Files now. Pretty sure we need RIpley and an Alien Queen :D Love the comic style TMNT keep the rest coming Raph and Mikey!

A small armor customizer pack with a Helljumper Spartan would be nice. I would use Helljumper armor for so many more of my customs if there were more affordable ways of getting it. If it could have the Grenadier armor too, listed as the Indomitable armor set or something, that would be great too, but I feel like that would just be catered towards me, since those are specifically what I need.

I would love to see a line based on the show "Supernatural".
Sam. Dean, Baby the Impala, All monsters Imaginable. They even have angels, demons and mythical creatures, Including Greek Norse and even some Hindu Gods. Oh and don't forget weapons, Shotguns Pistols, and blades of all kinds. Even some ancient And mythic Relics have appeared such as Excalibur, The Staff of Moses, and The Horn of Jerico just to name a few.

Hmm, not sure if this actually belongs down here. Might be more noticed in ask mega. Butttt, I'm surprised that nobody else has actually talked about this show. It's till running with a healthy fan base. Heck I still watch it (Although admittedly the last 2 season have lost some quality in writing) There is a huge pool of ideas and concepts that could be pulled from, although monsters are much more reserved then normal media normally shows them (Superficially of course). The biggest challenge for a line focused around this show is that there's a lot of violence, religious themes (Both positive/negative) and adult themes. Other then that, interesting suggestion.

I watched that show for a while.

Je n'en ai jamais entendu parler.

Note: I live in rural France.

That's common knowledge at this point. There's a lot of Francis to sift through with such little information. Although I must ask, how is this prevalent.

Also, not surprising. Its a US show, although it could very well have a following in France, but I can't say. Still not many shows I can think of that made it to 15 Seasons outside of soap operas. Still going, and from the producers own mouths, as long as the two main actors are willing to keep going it will keep going.

(Basically every show ever running itself into the ground)

:0

Wot were did munney goe?

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”