Hope or Nope?

Customs & Discussions
Which characters would you like to see in upcoming series and/or which ones aren't of interest to you?

MegaConstruxtor wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:50 pm
Which characters would you like to see in upcoming series and/or which ones aren't of interest to you?
I hope we get some grey team figures. I just don't want any Destiny.
It promotes a game that promotes many bad things.
I'm not going to list them because it's a long list, but you can check the Destiny thread, where I have listed them, if you wanna know.

Also, this is my opinion, just ignore me and move on with your life instead of trying to argue against me, because I have already destroyed every argument attempted in favour of the game, in the Destiny thread.

So there. Final. We're not going to clog this thread up.

Still want to see
Wild West figure set outside the Train heist
Something for the Vikings to fight. Maybe revisit the King Arthur sets?
That CoD WWII Battle pack.... readily available and at a reasonable price.
A new line for people to get excited about. Personally a Judge Dredd line but *anything* that sells in enough numbers to give Mega Construx a place on the shelf again.
Humans : Real people including women and children. I know this might have limited appeal and I very much doubt it would sell. TMNT and Assassins Creed did a good job providing some normal clothes and heads so I think the best bet is a line which has people in suits and casual clothes. There was rumour and pictures of something like this a couple of years ago.

Well I would like more Orcs. That is all I ask.

Absolutely NEED Leela & Zoidberg!! Professor, Amy, & Hermes for bonus points. Oh yeah, and robot devil, hypnotoad & nibbler...

Bheleu wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:00 pm
Absolutely NEED Leela & Zoidberg!! Professor, Amy, & Hermes for bonus points. Oh yeah, and robot devil, hypnotoad & nibbler...
At the very least the trio of leela, fry and bender needs to be completed. Nibbler should come with leela as an accessory.

I'd love more Western sets in general. You could make so many cool customs. Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday, Joe Blocker, Indiana Jones...

Hoping for the rest of TNG main crew, maybe also Lt. Barclay and Chief O'brien. Some awesome villains would be the Duras sisters.

TonyG wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 am
Humans : Real people including women and children. I know this might have limited appeal and I very much doubt it would sell. TMNT and Assassins Creed did a good job providing some normal clothes and heads so I think the best bet is a line which has people in suits and casual clothes. There was rumour and pictures of something like this a couple of years ago.
The Pro Builder sets do kind of provide some plainsclothes characters (specifically the Rescue Helicopter), but it would certainly be nice to be able to purchase civilians, be it boxed sets, individual blister packs or even blind bag series.

Errex wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:48 pm
TonyG wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 am
The Pro Builder sets do kind of provide some plainsclothes characters (specifically the Rescue Helicopter), but it would certainly be nice to be able to purchase civilians, be it boxed sets, individual blister packs or even blind bag series.
Hear hear. I want non-Halo brand police officers. I want firefighters. Doctors. Construction workers. Even just plainclothes civilians. The figures in the old Jeep and Blok City line don't really mesh with modern figures, but that aesthetic is what I'm talking about.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”