Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:42 am
That was fascinating Ceta! Are you going to write more like this?
I mean, do y'all want me to? I was bored and wanted to experiment wjtrb some concepts.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:40 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
I mean, do y'all want me to? I was bored and wanted to experiment wjtrb some concepts.
For sure, man! I would love to see more of Thomas's story or any other story of yours!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:02 pm
Perhaps we should make a new wasteland page so we can edit the description?
I agree that we need a new, updated list. By either you or Nato.

AgentHellion wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:01 pm
After seeing kingcastlesieger's WL post, I'm considering going back to working my Loken story. I wanted Loken to be a Boba Fett like character who is fierce and ruthless but has morals and always finishing a job.

I wanted his character to be allowed to be use by others for their stories. I might consider scrapping the first Loken story and doing another one l, since I no longer have all the resources I was originally using. But we'll see.
Thanks, it's flattering to know I inspired one of the great writers here on the gallery.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:01 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:
For sure, man! I would love to see more of Thomas's story or any other story of yours!
I'll see what I can toss together. In the mean time, do you guys have any theories about what I've written so far? It's very metaphorical

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:50 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:01 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

I'll see what I can toss together. In the mean time, do you guys have any theories about what I've written so far? It's very metaphorical
It seems the dream is representing some great catastrophe maybe he helped make the nukes that created the mutants or something else

I have a question. Did the world's wildlife also mutated?

AgentHellion wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:41 am
Did the world's wildlife also mutated?
Indeed it did. Like with people, the mutations are mostly random and unique to each individual, so you're free to pretty much do whatever you want.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:37 am
AgentHellion wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:41 am
Did the world's wildlife also mutated?
Indeed it did. Like with people, the mutations are mostly random and unique to each individual, so you're free to pretty much do whatever you want.
Can I make someone who is Half Mutant?

rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:26 pm
Can I make someone who is Half Mutant?
How would that work?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”