Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
The only reason I would get Fallout 76, to blast threw hordes of mutants while in T-51 power armour with my mates. While of course listening Take Me Home Country Roads.

But do you have a big iron on your hip?

Johnny guitar at your side

under a blue moon?

Rogue-Elite wrote: But do you have a big iron on your hip?

under a blue moon?
Unfortunately I wouldn’t, but that’s literally how I can bare FO4, I had to download a NV radio. Definitely worth not getting achievements.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:58 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote: But do you have a big iron on your hip?

under a blue moon?
Unfortunately I wouldn’t, but that’s literally how I can bare FO4, I had to download a NV radio. Definitely worth not getting achievements.
In my opinion fallout 76 is good if you like exploration and combat the story is more like a dlc. I do like previous fallout games new vegas was good but after a while I kinda don't know what to do with the story as saying the wrong thing can completely change the game. Fallout 4 gets stale after a while with out mods. And three is a national treasure. I have played fallout 1 but I dont like top down games the story was good haven't played 2 and tactics, and brother hood of steel is the worst game on earth.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:05 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:37 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:32 pm
Hey, can i be a USRC soldier, but a kind of more humane soldier that kills Hostile mutants, and only mutants that attack?
Yeah you’re like an under-zealous USRC trooper
I'm Over-zealous and I'll kill every mutant until they become extinct of the face of earth.
Lol

Should I include the mutant monkeys as one faction? Or should I have the different tribes be different factions?

lol

I just realized that we're on page 5 and the story hasn't even started yet!

I’m going to start a picture mini series, showcasing some adventures that Jonas Drake and Survivor11 have.

I'm really hyped for this Nigel. This will be definetely something cool to read.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:09 pm
I'm really hyped for this Nigel. This will be definetely something cool to read.
Thanks! I hope to finish off the Flood story in the next 2 posts

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”