What is the most valuable single figure you own?

Customs & Discussions
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:16 am
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:54 pm
Does anyone have a purple translucent jackal?
I've never seen it before I got it and it was nowhere on the website or the blind bag.
I think that it was a unique figure. *** probably has it. (But then again, *** has a colored translucent HUNTER)
That's gotta be the rarest figure I've ever seen.

Err, who now?

Sorry, that wasn't me. j a n g b r I c k s

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 am
Sorry, that wasn't me. j a n g b r I c k s
Why is that even censored?!

I have no idea. Maybe because it was an outside person? Related to a link? Mega construx is against him? Anyway, it wasn't me who censored that.

Rarest figure I own: I have one of the 1/100 figures #86/100 but as far as production figures Probably the S5 Heroes Master Chief. or the Translucent Prophet from the scarab.

As far as the purple jackal, yes I have one. It was a rare figure in I believe series 6 blind bags.

The AC hunter was given to only a few collectors many of them you see on ebay. I do not know how many were made but it wasn't many. Also they made a bronze figure, full our of metal that I know a few people got as gifts also. Those would be the rarest figures that I know about.

Well, semantics sake. Probs FuD chief.

I’d have to say Cayde-6, although I’m not sure how much blue team goes for.

I still have a complete marine from the second blind bag series. That’s probably mine

I dunno probably Mickey or something like that. People be crazy these days. I like to believe it’s the figures from my SDCC 2015 icons pack, but that’s probably not the case anymore.

I have a couple limited edition old articulation Marines. I have a Prophet of Truth from the Shadow Convoy. I have all of Noble Six, in a sense, minus Rookie. I have a Sergeant Johnson. Multiple versions of Cortana. I have every single Call of Duty figure that was released to the public. A rare Dragons Universe figure.

So I don't know the answer to this one. Probably one of the Halo figures.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”