What is the most valuable single figure you own?

Customs & Discussions
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:54 pm
Does anyone have a purple translucent jackal?
I've never seen it before I got it and it was nowhere on the website or the blind bag.

Sun May 05, 2019 5:52 pm
I've never seen it before I got it and it was nowhere on the website or the blind bag.
Yeah, back in the day (before challenger series) they used to have 8 ordinary figures and then 2 secret rares that where generally packed in with another figure.

dumped over 130usd for carter and jun before they were made heroes figures, or before heroes series were a thing............

Mine is a grunt, actually, come to think of it.
It is the only grunt I ever found in a set for a reasonable price.
It is the only grunt I own.
I will cherish him forever.

Magnus913 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:05 am
dumped over 130usd for carter and jun before they were made heroes figures, or before heroes series were a thing............
oof

The Gausshog figs maybe.? Idk. I got a second for 7 $ and rebuilt it almost completely. One Arby has blue sharpie on face.

The half AC jackal from Charlie? I have one of the two, the left sided AC i believe. AC Captain Cutter.? Tartarus maybe.

And does anyone have the Red AC Ranger from Foxtrot? Him perhaps.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 pm
The Gausshog figs maybe.? Idk. I got a second for 7 $ and rebuilt it almost completely. One Arby has blue sharpie on face.

The half AC jackal from Charlie? I have one of the two, the left sided AC i believe. AC Captain Cutter.? Tartarus maybe.

And does anyone have the Red AC Ranger from Foxtrot? Him perhaps.
4, I've seen 7. All after a stone chief. I had to fold and buy off ebay.

I guess it would be the 2016 SDCC Exclusive CoD soldier..

i'll ammend that: The single, most valuable figure I have has to be Cayde-6, from the Cabal Harvester set.

Probably one of my really old MCX marvel figs, or my gray warrior from the Hannibal mantis set. .

I think that it was a unique figure. *** probably has it. (But then again, *** has a colored translucent HUNTER)
That's gotta be the rarest figure I've ever seen.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”